Torchwood - just saw best episode

1. I love Torchwood.

I love the aerial scenes of London and other cities in England. Reminds me of fun trips.

I just saw the best episode of Torchwood on BBC America.

It was the one about the very ordinary guy who was given an alien eye as a keepsake when he was a child.

Special effects weren't much. No monsters or supernatural influences. Most of the characters were shallow and self-centered, just like in real life.

But the simple yet poignant message of the story at the end was SO GOOD and SO TRUE! I loved it.

Anyone else love Torchwood? How about this episode?

2. My DH watches Torchwood on the BBC On Demand channel. I think the actors overact a bit especially the actor who plays the lead character, Capt. Jack. I don't remember the episode that you mentioned, but I saw the episode where Jack and his co-worker get stuck in the 1940's. I thought it was interesting that the show revealed that Capt. Jack is gay - it was a very interesting episode.

I did like the episode where three people were from another time (maybe the early 1940s or 1950s) and landed in the 21st century and how they were adjusting to their new situations.

I don't like the actor that plays the scientist - I don't remember the character's name but he always seems to be sleeping with all these different woman. He reminds me of a rat. (Sorry!)

3. I'm a Torchwood & Dr. Who geek (I'm firmly convinced David Tennant and I are meant to be together-LOL, don't spoil my dreams).

I like Dr. Who better (I think the characters are better developed & the plotlines are more solid), but I know the episode of Torchwood you're talking about. It was a great episode!!