Topshop

I would agree with Raspberry that the quality at Topshop is better than that at Mango/ Zara.

The sizes run true - I usually go by UK sizing, and it's always worked for me! :smile:

Topshop is great, the quality is very good for the price!

Sizes run true to size, but I would say that their jeans run a little small, I bought my usual size in some skinny jeans, and they were tiny! I had to lay down to zip them up!

Topshop is great but I think Mango's quality is the best - Topshop jeans are the best though! Still have one of the must haves from a few years ago and you can't tell it has been worn a lot, better than a lot of designer denim ones.

I :heart: TOPSHOP.
Too bad they won´t deliver to Europe......But when I go to London it´s always my first stop !
I heard they finally found a location for a TopShop in Paris, anyone knows more about it ?
The prices to me seem quite equal to ZARA, I only had 1 bad experience with the quality, but I am addicted bc I LOVE their unique style !! so trendy, so british ! No way we can find funky clothes like that in Paris (The closest would be H&M) and affordable...