Top Design

1. Is anyone going to be watching this show; Top Design? I think it looks pretty cool: : Top Design : Bios

2. I haven't heard of it going to be along the lines of Project Runway?

I adored Project Runway... anyone know if we're going to get a new season of that? Has Tim Gunn signed on for a new batch of designers?
  3. Yes, it is kind of like Project Runway (yes, I love that show too) same concept (elimination etc.) but it is for interior designers. I think it's by the same people as Top Chef (which I adore too), it's going to be on BRAVO.
  4. I'm excited to check it out! I love both PR and Top Chef, so I hope this one is just as good.

5. Kewl!! :supacool:

I'm super excited! I'm a dormitory supervisor & the dorms where I live are 50-60yrs old & my office/apartment could use some serious help! I could use the pointers...
  6. I think it will be great. I'm looking forward to it!
  7. I will watch the first show, for sure.
  8. I'm definitely going to watch it.
  9. Its on tonight.
  10. What did everyone think about the show?
  11. Oh thank God, instead of withdrawal from Top Chef we can all get right into this-sitting in a little backwater in South Carolina and vicariously going to the Pacific Design Center was wonderful-for all of you out there who live in NY or SF or anywhere good design is everwhere, you are so lucky-and we are lucky to have another show where people have to do something to stay in!
  12. I think this is going to be a good show. Good first episode last night.
  13. Loved it! It should be really fun and at least it will satisfy my Project Runway withdrawls.
  14. I'm giving it time to get legs. I wish they had a more established celebrity guest judge.
  15. I thought the second episode was really cute. I thought Carisa and I think it was Erik, they did really cool rooms. :yes: