Top Button Sale: Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Chloe - New Arrivals Up To 70% Off

1. Designer sample sales without the hassle of having to get in and out of the city! Sample Sale Productions sells the most sought after names in fashion at up to 70% off retail; visit samplesaleproductions.com for more information about upcoming sales in your area. Find a great selection of current Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Chloe, Roberto Cavalli, Cavalli Class, Dolce & Gabbana, Blumarine, Pucci, Ermanno Scervino, Valentino, Alessandro Del Aqua, Brioni, and more.

<TABLE id=ctl00_Body_Sale_BorderTable style="BORDER-RIGHT: silver 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: silver 1px solid; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-LEFT: silver 1px solid; WIDTH: 250px; BORDER-BOTTOM: silver 1px solid; HEIGHT: 225px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 background=/Media/Sale/sale_poll_bg.gif border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Event Begins:</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>9/14/2007</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Event Ends:</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>9/16/2007</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Event Times:</TD><TD bgColor=#ffffff>Fri-Sun 10am-6pm
    </TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Location:</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap bgColor=#ffffff>369 Old Country Road - Holiday Inn
    (accross from Best Buy)
    Carle Place, NY 11514
    (917) 453-6687</TD></TR><TR><TD class=bodytext_bold vAlign=top align=right bgColor=#e5e5e5>Payment Type:</TD><TD vAlign=top bgColor=#ffffff>Cash/VISA/MC - No AMEX
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Thanks for posting! I'm going to try and make it there early, If I don't have any luck at the sale Roosevelt Field is just down the road! :graucho::

3. Your welcome. I saw it on the topbutton site. Has anyone ever gone to one of their sales? I've never been so not sure about going or not.

4. i love gucci.

5. Please let us know how this sale is? I've been to them in LA and they are a waste of time and effort; especially after standing in lines and dealing with the crowds and parking. I'm curious to hear how they are in NYC. Thanks, BargainHunter

6. i wish i lived in NY.

7. aww me too!! that sounds like so much fun!

8. wish i lived in ny!

9. be careful everyone. top button has sent out e-mails w/ links to fake jeans.

10. Now with all that said I'm getting a bit skeptical about this sale? It does sound too good to be true. I guess I'm going to have to see how hung over I am tomorrow morning! Thursday is Ladies Night at the local bar so I have to take full advantage of the free drinks and pool! :yahoo:haha

11. beware some of their bags looked fishy

12. Hmm, I am going to go right now and check it out, I am not going to buy anything but I am going to look. I will let everyone know if I think it is legit or not.

13. Okay, never made it there, but a friend went and said it was not legit.

14. I went to the last one in May. The Fendi's were definately questionable. If anything, I feel like there is a mix between authentic and fakies. I saw one really nice new britt Gucci tote last time but decided it wasnt worth not being completely sure. You should walk in knowing what a real bag looks and feels like so you can compare.

15. REALLY? I really wanted to go but i had no idea TopButton would promote sample sales for FAKES!!! Im sure they didnt know either (?) and that they just post info that is emailed to them.... =/ I was disappointed i couldnt go this morning because my bf's car was being used by his brother but now I guess im not even going to waste my time there!

I trust you guys if you say their fake or questionable....

up to 70% off current styles really IS too good to be true =(