4. Legacy Canvas Slim Flap
    5. Soho Signature Satchel
    6. Signature Multistripe Tote
    7. Legacy Canvas Slim Tote
    8. Ergo Scarf Print Hobo
    9. Hampton's Stripe Satchel
    10. Scribble Healthy Baby Bag

My thoughts:
    I really wouldnt put the multistripe tote on there, I dont like the design. What should replace it? The watercolor tote, or something with a bit more color. Why on earth is the straw basket #2? I think the Carly is hotter than the basket.

What are your thoughts?
  2. I got that email last week...I sent it to my husband and stated "SEE! Coach says I should have 10 bags JUST for Spring!"

3. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: I LOVE the way you think Deweydrop!!
  4. i dont know why i get their emails so late, they dont go to my spam filter.

but now i have justification to get one of the bags on the list :yes:
  5. :roflmfao: I need to forward that email to my husband.
  6. i got that email too and i agree that the watercolour hobo should be on it!
  7. I just got this email today as well.
    Hm. I love #8 & #9. I'm not feeling the love for 6,2, or 10. I agree that the Carly is definately better than the big straw bag and I wish Coach would put out a bag in a lovely blush/champagne color for spring.
  8. I think the multi-stripe signature would be so cute if they made the stripe out of the Legacy Stripe fabric so that the stripes went horizontal around the bag. The way it is currently, it's on a never buy list for me - so definitely not in my top 10.
  9. :roflmfao:
  10. Its interesting to think how they pick them. I would guess they put the straw up there because it is very summery.
  11. You know tens bags for spring seems reasonable to me !:graucho: Yipee I have bag #2 ! :woohoo:
  12. :roflmfao:
    Hmmmm... if I do my math right, that's like a new bag every 9 days! Works for me!
  13. In my case i would have to rearrange the list alittle and add my favorite wristlets.

I'll start with the New Straw wristlet in White. :biggrin:
  14. I would cut it down to 5 bags..leave #1, 3,4,8 and add in the Carly Cotton.
  15. I too would remove certain bags which I don't think should be on this list. I would remove

straw basket #2
    soho signature satchel #5
    multi stripe tote #6
    Coach Canvas slim tote #7
    Ergo Print Hobo #8
    Hampton stripe satchel #9
    Scribble diaper bag #10

Carly Cotton Hobo
    Carly Denim Hobo
    Ergo Patchwork Hobo No. 10809 $428
    Ergo Patent Leather Bag No. 11009 $458
    Ergo patent Leather tote No. 11012 $398