Took the Orange Plunge

1. So I have debated all week and finally took the orange plunge yesterday at the Aventura Mall. I got the orange tote. Its the perfect orange.. gonna wear it with brown, khaki, white, cream, navy , denim.. hopefully a lot. .and I got the large legacy bangle too.
  2. oooooooooohhhhh!!!!! I LOVE THAT BAG! Orange is my favorite favorite color, I'm always looking for cool orange bags! Good pic! Congrats!
  3. I love it! I have never seen that bag before. I think you picked the perfect color. Congrats on your purchase!
  4. Awesome stand out choice!! I have been trying to work some color into my shoes & bags - but all that ever seems to show up is blue shoes & bags...
  5. yay orange! post pics modeling your purchases!
  6. great bag! congrats
  7. Wow, that is a color plunge, indeed! It's gorgeous. I can't wait to see a runway pic of you with it!
  8. Very cute! My three and a half year old son loves Aventura Mall - he is obsessed with elevators and escalators. He is also strangely obsessed with the women's bathroom on the seond floor at Macy's.
  9. Great choice, I have never seen that bag before either. Congrats!
  10. That looks like a great bag!
    And the color is SO nice for spring/summer!
    Enjoy it!:yes:
  11. Wow, that's nice. I need to do more color too!
  12. Ohh I love that bag!! The orange is great!! I can't wait to see pictures of it :drool:
  13. Love the Bag. and the colour is great!!! If you could take some pics of you wearing it that would be great!!
  14. cute! I can't believe I havn't seen it before!
  15. I've never seen that bag yet. Post pics when you get a chance.