Took the Apple plunge for good tonight!

I finally got my macbook pro today.I am still kinda p'ed off about it cause I waited the whole day for the Fedex guy only for him to lie about him trying to deliver it to me.So I told them I would just come this morning to get it.I'm about of town right now so I made it my business to get it shipped to my hometown.I made sure that I brought my wireless router in order to hook up to my sister cable modem.I'm on it right now and I absolutely love it.I guess it helped me out because I have worked on some before so I kinda remember.The only thing I gotta get use to is the right click thing.Is there a way to right click?Even though we are on a trip I'm going to sneak on it here and there to get use to it.

Thanks to everyone that helped me with my decision.I can honestly say too that I'm sooooo glad to have chosen the Pro instead of the black book.I absolutely love the iluminated key board.

The other right click.....if you adjust your settings then you can right click using the touch bad by putting TWO fingers on the touchpad and then clicking the button. Personally I find this simpler than hitting the control button. Also, if you hook up a might mouse to it you can enable it to use two button features even though there aren't actually two buttons. Works like a charm.

You just need to go into System Preferences->Keyboard and Mouse

On the trackpad tab check the box about taping the trackpad with two fingers for secondary click.

On the mouse tab just change the drop down on the right side of the mouse diagram to say secondary button.