Took a shower and missed the postman

1. :cursing: Yesterday my new Bbag was due to arrive. I was so excited, not only to get my bag, but to get it in time to hide it from my husband who would not be happy with my purchase.

I tried to plan out my day so I wouldn't miss the postman. I jumped in for a quick shower and missed him.

I have to go to the PO today to pick up my new Grey Work. I will post pics when I get back.

Laurel

2. I hear you on the husband thing. That sucks. I was waiting for a coin purse and I didn't want my husband to know. He had two postal days left of vacation and I was so hoping it would come when he went back to work. Sure enough, the pink slip was in the mail that HE got. He didn't get mad but I hate missing the postman. If you miss UPS or Fedex, they try again. You would think since the mailman is at your house every day anyway, they would make another attempt. Enjoy your new bag!

3. allisonfaye, who thats cutie pie in your avatar pic! how cute!

4. Luvmychanel!! It's incredulous things like that happen. Murphy's law I guess.

Oh Donna! why are you giving up your Boobie Queen throne?

5. Congrats on your new Grey Work :yahoo: You are officially a bbag addict:graucho:
    Can't wait to see the pics.