Too young for vernis?

1. as you know im 12, and rightnow i am in lovve w/ the Framboise Reade PM! I really want it for Chrsitmas, and if i do get it, no more gifts.... but anyways.... i lve the Reade's shape and the framboise's color... do you think it would look too old on me? if i change my mind, i can always get a speedy in damier, becuase my mom already has the monogram canvas (by which i picked out when i was only 6... IMO, i think thats pretty impresseve!;) )
    but i really love that vernis!
  2. anyone?
  3. also, could you guys tell me about it?
  4. wow your 12, ;) ... sorry bit shocked .... :wtf:

Anyways the reade bag is a great bag , and I think it would be fine for a younger lady ... and the pink is even more girly ... so I guess if thats the bag you are after go for it
  5. I think it would look great on some one younger.
  6. I think it's a very youthful looking bag. :yes:
  7. I agree with ayla.. actually I think the reade in framboise looks more youthful than a damier speedy.

Just cuz it's pink - the bag is more fun!

Sounds like this'll be one happy holiday for you! Congrats!
  8. Get it if you can take care of the vernis.
  9. You can definitely wear this bag. Just be careful with the Vernis.
  10. 12, huh? Impressive! I agree with the ladies .....framboise is more youthful the the mono speedy. It's a hot hot hot colour and style! good choice!
  11. You should get it!!
    Reade PM is gorgeous and framboise is my fav colour and it will look great on you....
  12. i have no experience with the vernis whatsoever. If i could ask, what does take care of it? is it hard to take care of?
  13. Because vernis is patent leather it's more susceptible to scuffs and scratches than the canvas. Also, on vernis, scratches/scuffs are more noticeable then say on a regular leather bag. You also have to make sure you don't put the bag on magazine or newsprint as the words are literally lifted off the page and then stuck on your vernis!!

So basically you just have to be more careful with it in general and watch where you put it. It's not one of those bags that you can throw around or be rough with.

But I don't think it's so delicate that you have to be constantly worrying about it! Hope that helps..
  14. I wish I had a Reade pm when I was 12!!! Nice parents. The Vernis is not that hard to take care of. I would be more concerned with the handles. It is a nice sized tote. Good luck and please post pics.
  15. I agree...
    get it, if you can take good care of it. :yes:
    I was careless with bags when I was 12, now I'm super careful.