too young for Damier?

1. I currently have a summer job,and I want to get a LV bag. The bags that I am currently dieing to have is the Bagnoelles,or a Damier Speedy. I am starting to love the Damier print.

The reasons why I am leaning toward a Damier Speedy....

- I am leaning toward the speedy because it will be a great fall/winter bag.
    -No Vachetta!,so when it starts to rain or snow I dont need to start going crazy,and look for a store to give me a plastic bag to carry it in.(Especially in the Fall & Winter)

The problem is that im starting to think its to "mature" for my age :shrugs: ,im 16 going on 17 in a month.
    I wear mostly designer dark wash jeans,denim mini skirts,linen mini's,Polo's,ugg's,sneakers,Flats, flip flops,fitted Blazers,lounge pants,bermuda's,hoodies,solid tee's,tops,Blondie shirts,and juicy shirts. I am 5'8,and I have an adult body,yet I have a baby face,so I look like I just turned 16:censor: . PLEASE give me some imput if I should get it?,or what other bag should I get?. TIA!

2. I think the Damier Speedy is a great bag. I have the 25. I don't think Damier is too adult esp in the Speedy style.

Go try it on, look in a mirror and see if it suits you.

3. I don't think it's too "old looking." I love it. I say go for it.

4. I think damier is a great choice, I started carrying it in my 20's when people were guessing me @ non-legal drinking age, and I carry it even more now when people guess me @ 24-25......I never even thought of it as too adult, I just like that you don't have to worry about it and it's not as usual as the monogram canvas. I have a Damier papillon, pochette, the broadway messenger bag and a bunch of accessories, they look as good as the day I bought them!

5. I don't think you are too young for Damier.

But I do understand your point about the style of clothes that you wear. The mono stlye may go better w/ you clothes.

I do think of more dressed up, when I think if Damier. Or atleast dressy casual

But that does ot mean you can't rock your flip flops and t-shirt in it.

Its totally up to you but I do see you point. :smile:

6. No way! I'm only 20 and carry the Damier Speedy..I think it looks nice no matter what you wear with it, as well :smile:
    I have and love both bags so you're guaranteed to love whichever you buy. But don't worry about the Damier being too "old" lol.

7. I think the damier speedy is an excellent choice for you. Not too old looking at all. And what makes it even more special is that you are earning your own money for it. I must add all though the damier is adorabe, I have the batignolles horizontal and absolutely LOVE it!!

8. I don't think the Damier Speedy is old looking, but I have to agree with ranskimmie's suggestion of the BH! :heart:

9. I have the BH too and love it, but I also have a few bags to switch around, maybe the BH would be better for her next purchase and the Damier Speedy for this time, that way she has an option for her concerns about the upcomming seasons. And I use my Damier stuff with jeans, t's, juicy outfits, grail and to be free stuff all the way to suits... I think it looks awesome with everything, but you need to decide what you like the best!

10. Oh you'll be fine with The Damier Speedy!

I've seen all age ranges get that same bag, and or they'll go with another bag from The Damier collection.

If your still not sure, lets see what The Damier Azur does for you! They will have The Speedy 30 available in that color. (Remember Nov. 1st it'll launch.)

- Laurence

11. I think you would look great with the damier speedy! It would be cute with all your denim - pants or miniskirts!

12. Jadore ~ You Are Gorgeous! I Think You Can Pull Off ~ Almost Anything. Damier Is Perfect For NY Weather & Is Beautiful For Fall/Winter! ..........The BH Is Super Cute As Well!!!!!! :smile:

13. tell us about this Damier Azur, I was just dealing with some of the worst SA's in Short Hills NJ and no one seemed to know anything or want to tell me anything about any changes, new stuff, etc.....

14. Here are a couple links from this forum about that line..
    http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/damier-azur-25688.html?highlight=damier+azur

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/damier-azur-with-patina-33772.html?highlight=damier+azur

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/better-damier-azur-pics-28351.html?highlight=damier+azur

15. You can definatley pull off a Damier speedy!