Too old for Kooba?

I'm almost...gulp....60.....and I love my Koobas!! Never ever even gave it one thought as to whether or not they were too youthful for me. The only youthful bags I can think of right now off the top of my head that I just would feel silly carrying is Tokidoki or those Dooney print bags.

Too old for Kooba?? I am in my 40's and that never occurred to me. Too old for short mini skirts, probably, but not for Kooba's!! :smile:

Ahhhhh yeah....I'm with ya sister! I've bought and sold so many Koobas it must be up in in the 40s! Haha....

If you want young bags, I think immediately to Juicy Couture. Nah - Kooba is classy all the way....

I'm 49 and love my black Elisha! I'm pretty conservative about looking age-appropriate with accessories and while I think bags with lace-ups or tassels are too trendy for my personal comfort level, I think my leather Elisha looks slammin' with boots, jeans and a turtleneck. Go for it and enjoy your Kooba, whichever one you may get!

I'm 49 and love my black Elisha! I'm pretty conservative about looking age-appropriate with accessories and while I think bags with lace-ups or tassels are too trendy...

Oops, I'm guilty of tassels and all the rest with my Siennas and Marcelles...and you only have a few years on me, girl, LOL
But I wear unfussy clothes and somehow it never occurred to me my Koobas are too young...

Maggie7, I meant no offense and hope you didn't take it that way! That's just my own personal taste; I think I got tired of seeing many of my pals carrying over-the-top Isabella Fiore bags with everything you can imagine dangling off them, LOL! Also, I do wear some semi-fussy clothes, so I tend to go conservative on the handbags. Anyway, so sorry if I was tactless!

I'm in my 50's and I carry pretty much of everything. Depends on my mood and what I'm wearing. Obviously I'm not into miniskirts or stilettos anymore and I wouldn't be caught dead carrying that mirror ball Natasha or Parker, or a fuzzy Juicy bag, but the nice, clean line leather and suede bags ... bring 'em on.

Im fifty something and I love Kooba. There are some I wouldnt carry. I am not into alot of studs or rivets but dont mind the tassles, and the turkey roasting bag would be out of the question for me:tdown: it would be alright on someone young. I think I saw Eva Longoria with the silver one and she looked good with it. Love my Ginger and Sienna!!

I had no idea there were so many 40+ ladies in this forum. It's great to know I won't have to give up this fetish (because that's what it is) when I get older.

Maggie7, I meant no offense and hope you didn't take it that way! That's just my own personal taste; I think I got tired of seeing many of my pals carrying over-the-top Isabella Fiore bags with everything you can imagine dangling off them, LOL! Also, I do wear some semi-fussy clothes, so I tend to go conservative on the handbags. Anyway, so sorry if I was tactless!

Offended, me? No way! You were not tactless at all, Dallas, just pondering and voicing your opinion, which is exactly what we're here to do!:smile: Just made me think, that's all, as middle age is creeping up on me (ok, who am I kidding, it's marching all over my face, LOL)