Too Much?

1. I love fuchsia ostrich but I also love cobalt blue ostrich ... I really need a Bearn wallet and I'm thinking of getting one in fuchsia ostrich. However, I'm still fretting over the cobalt blue ostrich HAC 28cm that I passed on so I was thinking of getting something small in that color, something that I can use all the time - a Bearn. So here's the dilemma. I'm thinking of getting them sometime next year ... In your opinion, is having both a fuchsia ostrich compact Bearn and a cobalt blue ostrich compact Bearn TOO MUCH? Should I only get one?
  2. Is it possible to have too much Hermes???
  3. Good point. TWO BEARNS IT IS THEN!!!:yahoo: I'm going to have to get them late next year.
  4. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :flowers:
  5. :roflmfao: you can never have too much i have to agree and of course only one wallet is simply not enough. :wlae:
  6. I concur. I wish my life were Hermes.
  7. Kou, if you get these items, I must insist that we meet up so I can have a personal inspection, LOL!
  8. You can never have too much Hermes.....
  9. amkur, love that picture in your signature line. Absolutely beautiful!
  10. I have 4 bearn wallets so far-1 fushia alligator bi-fold, 1 orange chevre tri-fold, 1 brown epson bi- fold, 1 rouge vif bi-fold.

And I also ordered bi-fold bearn in blue roi in porosus croc. with PH to match with my 'coming soon (hopefully;)) ' blue roi croc. Birkin~!:heart:
  11. not too much at all! I think they will be lovely!
  12. hermes is addictive
  13. I think they'll be both gorgeous and complement each other!
  14. Ok, maybe I can order the fuchsia wallet in Jan and the cobalt blue one in July, that way they won't come at the same time and I'll have some time alone with each. Should I do them both in compact Bearn or one in regular? Big wallet or small wallet makes no difference to me because I always find a way to stuff them regardless of size.
  15. Definitely!!! Hey you and Pr1nc355 should meet up with me again soon. This time we can do H shopping followed by Morrocan food!