Too much temptation...

I've been wanting a panda trotteur forever. Today, I finally saw one on eBay from a reputable seller and I was so excited that I almost hit BIN. But then I had to come back to reality... I just bought a cerises bucket(on eBay too) and I can't just keep buying all these expensive bags so frequently... there's no way I can go into debt even if it's for that adorable little panda. I'm so bummed that this had to pop up on eBay literally days after I made a big purchase. :crybaby:

Has this ever happened to you--you make a big purchase and see something you want more or just as much almost right away?

I keep my fingers crossed for you..it's really a cutye piece!! I also love Vavin

I feel your pain...except I keep buying...must resist must resist...I need to change my ticker~ as I keep buying....We both need to resist:flowers: Or use layaway! That is a great way to do it! Give it a go! Good Luck~:yes:

She can't do the installment plan because of something to do with UK paypal accounts. :crybaby:

Oh well, another will come up eventually!

oh.. im so sorry to hear that eff :sad: (((((hugs)))))

im sure ur wise decision would be paid off and another one with *who knows* good price might come in the right time, that happens a lot with ebay though.

i know ur feeling, i hate it when we kinda find something we're dying to get after another major purchase..

good luck on finding oen eff :heart: :heart:

Yup...always happens to me. :sweatdrop:
I always buy an LV thinking it's the last one for the year...and then I keep seeing great BIN deals on eBay...blahh and I have to resist! That's the worst part!!

OMG, I was watching that one too!!! But I'm kinda in the same situation as you.. although I wont go into debt, but I've spent too much:crybaby:
The seller actually agreed to sell it to me when I had the money and I was so excited... then when I was going to send her payment pretty much, she ended up freaking out on me when I asked her for another pic because it looked like there was rubbing on the panda's belly. She said I was calling her a liar and that she'd rather keep the bag for herself. She sent me several nasty messages after already saying she wouldn't sell the bag. I posted another thread about this... I was so upset. :crybaby:

The seller actually agreed to sell it to me when I had the money and I was so excited... then when I was going to send her payment pretty much, she ended up freaking out on me when I asked her for another pic because it looked like there was rubbing on the panda's belly. She said I was calling her a liar and that she'd rather keep the bag for herself. She sent me several nasty messages after already saying she wouldn't sell the bag. I posted another thread about this... I was so upset. :crybaby:

oh how mean!! :wtf: sorry to hear it... if I were her I def send u the pics... if she knows how much an auth bags cost, and how many fakes are aroubnd, she should understand you and that you must be 100% sure it was a real thing.

dont worry, I´m sure another will come up, along with a nice seller ha:smile: