Too much mono?

thalillady

Feb 27, 2007
Is there such a thing as too much mono? I am trying to decide whether to get a mono Stephen or not and am afraid it would be silly to have so much similar. I have the noir mirage 30, the mono 35, and the mono manhattan GM. I also have the white MC 30 and the Cerises 25, which are different but still clearly LV monogrammed bags. Would another mono bag be silly? Should I get something else instead?

Go with what you love! I have 4 speedy bags (mirage noir, mono, azur, and denim patchwork in blue).......some people would think that's too many of the same style. I love them though!!

If you love it you should definately get it. But I hear what you're saying. I've reached the point of too much mono. I bought the Tivoli and returned it. I only have two mono bags left. Speedy 30 & Tulum pm. Which I'm very happy with. I sold all my other mono bags but got other LV bags to replace them. Damier & Vernis. But I've been with mono bags over 20 years. So yeah...for me there is definately a thing as "too much mono"...lol

Is there such a thing as too much mono? I am trying to decide whether to get a mono Stephen or not and am afraid it would be silly to have so much similar. I have the noir mirage 30, the mono 35, and the mono manhattan GM. I also have the white MC 30 and the Cerises 25, which are different but still clearly LV monogrammed bags. Would another mono bag be silly? Should I get something else instead?
I can't believe I'm telling you this, because I do think there is such a thing as too much mono -- but what a gorgeous bag!!! I wasn't familiar with it so I checked out the reference library. It's a great bag and I don't think it is to much the same as your others. I have two mono bags which are totally different (viva cite GM and ellipse MM) and the only reason I got the ellipse was because it was being discontinued or I never would have done two mono bags. One other thing I would be careful of, however, is if you think the bag is too trendy and you might get tired of it. I prefer really classic designs because I can go to them time after time. I'm afraid the LV bug has bitten me hard!
Hope you get what you want!
--Judy