Too much in my ....

I was looking at these wallets last night, my issue is the way they close. When you have them filled with cards its it hard to close. I had another wallet that had card slots the same way and closed the same way, when it was fill it wouldnt stay closed it just kept popping open.
when i stay full i dont mean stuffed, i mean filled with cards, and just a few debit receipts/ and pictures.

Hmm, mine has no problem staying close with the snap. I have the large size wallet -- 4 x 7 -- And the credit card slots are roomy, I don't have to squeeze the cards in, like some wallets.

Well for the moment i' m using this, since my pti is gone.
If its not a bother, could I get one of you ladies to post pic's of your Isabella F wallet loaded up?

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4983.jpg
    IMG_4983.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4984i.jpg
    IMG_4984i.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 45
Yes, so I just forced myself to downsize. Now I use a Lodis Primadonna wallet (it's gorgeous!), and I don't feel so weighed down.

ohh, i'll try to look this type of wallet up, i wonder if it has hot pink! lol, i saw somebody carry one and i thought it was just so sophisticated. i try to clear out my wallet as much as possible but it always just ends up holding tons of receipts. i know it's time to clean it out when i think i don't have any more money but it is actually squished in between the receipts.

I have way too much stuff too! Thats why I always buy BIG bags! Technically I think I have 4 "wallets" in my Chanel Cerf as we speak.
1. LV EPI RED checkbook holder thingy (yes, very technical). It holds my checkbook, register, 2 debit cards, insurance card, dental card, RX card, cash & receipts.
2. An LV MONO pouch (stolen from my LV Mono Large Bucket bag) it has all my cc's, and a Starbucks GC.
3. A red coach change purse (just has change).
4. A bag I literally made myself in school in the 6th grade. It is ugly as sin but holds all my business cards & store cards; CVS, BJ's, MACY'S, NM...

I love wallets. But my LV red epi is the best thing I have used so far! Plus the fact that its red helps me find it!

Here's my IF wallet... I like that it has a lot of pockets, and I do have something in every pocket! It also has an inside zip, and an outside zip. I just emptied out some coins yesterday, so the outside pocket's a little flatter than usual!

Attachments

• IF1a.jpg
    IF1a.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IF2.jpg
    IF2.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 36
  • IF4.jpg
    IF4.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 44
yes.. i have a tendency of keeping my reciepts as souveniers and carrying almost all my credit cards, IDs, and coins (instead of having a separate coin purse!!!:noggin:

i actually ruined quite a few good wallets... :sad:

now i'm using a black leather coach wallet and am making a conscious effort not to overstuff it! so far, it's holding up pretty well... :biggrin:

yes i agree. i find that the designer wallets do not allow much room for storage of cards etc. i just went from a dolce and gabbana wallet to a no-name but really practical one.

I have way too much stuff too! Thats why I always buy BIG bags! Technically I think I have 4 "wallets" in my Chanel Cerf as we speak.
1. LV EPI RED checkbook holder thingy (yes, very technical). It holds my checkbook, register, 2 debit cards, insurance card, dental card, RX card, cash & receipts.
2. An LV MONO pouch (stolen from my LV Mono Large Bucket bag) it has all my cc's, and a Starbucks GC.
3. A red coach change purse (just has change).
4. A bag I literally made myself in school in the 6th grade. It is ugly as sin but holds all my business cards & store cards; CVS, BJ's, MACY'S, NM...

I love wallets. But my LV red epi is the best thing I have used so far! Plus the fact that its red helps me find it!

hehe, pic of the bag you mad in school in 6th grade please?? lol:nuts: sounds cute, (the story)

I have a horrible habit of keeping *everything* in my wallet. Pictures, stickers, cc's, debit card, 3 forms of ID, cash, coins, receipts, coupons and so on. I'm in need for a new wallet as well! Been considering some Chanels.. hmmm.....

bought this wallet only brown :smile: cant wait for it to arrive... :yahoo:
Here's my IF wallet... I like that it has a lot of pockets, and I do have something in every pocket! It also has an inside zip, and an outside zip. I just emptied out some coins yesterday, so the outside pocket's a little flatter than usual!

I couldnt be happier! I found the I/F wallet above but brown and from a lovely pF member.
Im just in love with this wallet~

Pictures just dont this wallet justice,.:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_5045.jpg
    IMG_5045.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5046.jpg
    IMG_5046.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5047.jpg
    IMG_5047.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5048.jpg
    IMG_5048.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 23
I just got a Burberry wallet that holds a ton but doesn't take much room up in my bag. I LOOOVE it and I am hard to please as far as wallets go. Here is a picture of it with some other things of mine.

Attachments

• 0517071633.jpg
    0517071633.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 26