Too much alike?

1. So I have the Damier Nolita and I just recently got the Speedy Azur 30. My friend said don't you think that it looks like your other one? I personally don't think it does. I mean they are both handheld but still different. What do you all think...I can still return it? TIA!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. To a LV lover they don't look alike at all! I have the damier speedy 30 in both the ebene and azur.. and I thought that was bad! haha. They are still 2 different bags to me. I wouldn't worry about the nolita looking too much like the speedy... I would say definitely keep it!

3. For what it's worth, I think they are both great and if you can afford both, why not? I love the Nolita. I haven't seen one before and I think it's a gorgeous bag. As DH (bless his little heart) would say -- "They are both totally different. Why would you think they are the same?" I love that about him. I love that Nolita -- like an Alma with a bowling bag edge.
    --Judy

4. I don't think they are too alike. :smile:

5. Keep the speedy azur 30. Both are different bags to me...

6. I don't think they look alike at all! I think they're both beautiful!

7. two totally different bags

8. i dun think thye look alike..:tup: Keep both..:heart:

9. No way! To the untrained eye they may look similar. We all know better. Congrats. They are beautiful!!

10. Gosh no, they are two different bags IMO. If you can afford both, then keep them both. Enjoy!!

11. I have the Speedy Azur 30 & Ebene 30 and I find them to be different...heehee. The Nolita & speedy are two totally different bags so keep 'em both!!

12. Keep the Azur, it looks so different & it's a great bag!

13. I would keep it, I think they serve very different purposes and have unique looks. Congrats by the way they are hot!

14. They look like two completely different bags. Even if they're both Damier, they're different colors so that's enough to say that it's NOT the same. :yes:

15. They are not alike at all