Too logo-y? Opinions please

I think I'm going to have to grab these after seeing your post. IMO, these sunglasses would look great if you're dressed down. I don't know about pairing them with a Chanel bag though, especially if the bag has the big logos on the front, but you should get them anyway! Very very nice.

A question to everyone with Sunglasses with Logo's placed on the sides there.....

Do they obstruct your "blind spot" when your driving? I just got a new pair of Coach glasses last week and every time i turn my head to check out my blind spot, it is blocked by the logo thats on the outside of my glasses.......Kinda scarey in traffic.

Intl...

Looks like you'll just have to get a Birkin now! Those are great sunglasses that would look terrific with an understated style. You should probably just avoid wearing them with an obviously logo'd Chanel bag, or honestly, anything else that's obviously logo'd such as an LV monogram bag.

But a Birkin or an LV epi or damier or just a summery straw tote would be fine!

coco-nut said:
Intl...

Looks like you'll just have to get a Birkin now! Those are great sunglasses that would look terrific with an understated style. You should probably just avoid wearing them with an obviously logo'd Chanel bag, or honestly, anything else that's obviously logo'd such as an LV monogram bag.

But a Birkin or an LV epi or damier or just a summery straw tote would be fine!

Coco, are you going to pay for my Birkin then?! :nuts:

coco-nut said:
No, sweetie! I'm hoping a fine, rich young man discovers you asap!

Hey, I don't need a man. I have two liberal arts degrees and employers are just banging down my door with their six figure offers.

Just kidding. I'm hoping to meet a nice Jewish boy in Chicago.

A nice Jewish boy? Hahah...are you determined to be like my big sister (that's a sorority big sister) who is Asian and married to a Jewish guy? She said she did it in order "to raise a whole new breed of overachievers."

PS: Hope no one is offended by the stereotype, but I am quoting!

coco-nut said:
A nice Jewish boy? Hahah...are you determined to be like my big sister (that's a sorority big sister) who is Asian and married to a Jewish guy? She said she did it in order "to raise a whole new breed of overachievers."

PS: Hope no one is offended by the stereotype, but I am quoting!

AHAHA! Is it the one you were telling me about?

I applied to work in two Jewish history museums. I always said Jews and Asians have a lot in common... we love money, we want our kids to be bankers, we eat Chinese food on Christmas. I feel like I would do well with a nice Jewish boy from Chicago.

Okay, hope I'm not offending anybody with my stereotypes either. ;)

No, actually! One third of my sorority was asian and another sixth was something other than stereotypical white, so I've got lots of sisters and lots of stories!