Too late for Bayswater??

1. Hello evo, I have been looking at bayswater for as long as i can remember and i was told the black leather would not be manufactured again today at a local retail store in Hong Kong. Does anyone know if this is true? I have been struggling between choco and black and need expert advice. Please help.

2. I'm not sure but I see these on eBay a lot. You could go to www.mulberry.com and try to contact customer service and maybe they could tell you for sure? Sorry I can't be of more help.

3. Thanks! Which color would you choose?

Mulberry Bayswater
    Choco OR Black?

4. Ah I had this same dilemma with another bag! IF I could get it in black that's the route I'd go. If I could only find it in brown, then I'd get brown.

5. thanks! i will try to find a black one in the meantime. i wonder if the black one ages as nicely as the choco one. does anyone own a black bayswater?? how is it? Too heavy? I've heard the flaps curl up after a while. Is it annoyingly disturbing or subtly stylish? hmm.

6. i have seen a black bayswater at selfridges in london just 2 weeks ago... it is not the usual darwin leather, i think it might be the gloss one and it's really nice, perhaps you can call seflrdiges to see if they ship abroad or call the mulberry store on bond st in london.