Too Gorgeous or Too Much?

1. What do you think? Are these the way to look gorgeous or over the top?

turq rose DSC09688.jpg turq rose DSC09693.jpg
  2. I have mix feelings on this one. I'll say gorgeous.....:confused1:

3. I love them...I think they are fun and fabulous...with the right outfit!! Maybe a simple black sheath dress...so all attention is fastened on the feet!

4. I love them! I agree with Annemerrick, wear them with a simple outfit so the attention is on the shoes!

5. I don't like it. I think the shoe is too pointy and the rose and shoe have no contrast. Perhaps if the rose were done in a different color or texture from the shoe.

6. I am going to go with too much. But I'm not into flowers or really floral anything on my clothes. Love the intense color though!

7. I dont know... maybe slightly too much

8. Too gorgeous if they are for a special occasion, too much to wear with most stuff.

9. I don't like them, too pointy and there isn't a contrast between the flower and the shoe.

10. I'm with Annemerrick on these...with the right simple dress, they would be a super sassy focal point. But, for me, they would kill my poor feet, unfortunately. Other than that, I think OTT in a shoe is a really fun way to go sometimes. :yes:

11. Depends on where you live. If its warm, then girl, you will wear them more than you think if you get a little daring.

I LOVE turquoise shoes. I have 4 bright pairs similiar to those (high thin heel, stylized) and I wear them with yellow a lot!

Sheathy yellow dresses, cute jean shorts... I tell you, men stop dead in their tracks! LoL :nuts:

12. Yes they are too much, which is why they are so gorgeous. Love them.

13. Over the top.

14. Absolutely FABULOUS, IMO!!

Those are the shoes you buy FIRST, then find an outfit for LATER... ;)

15. Not mad on them at all.