Too carefull?

Yes people think it is really funny that I keep my bags on the floor. But even more funny:
Every bag has a raincoat, so when it rains they don't get wet!
Especially my boyfriend thinks that's hilarious!!!

I'm a germaphobe so I don't think I can ever be too careful!! I try to NEVER put my bags on the floor just because I shudder to think where people's shoes (including mine) have been! :yucky: :wtf: I'm sure my family and friends think I'm *a little* paranoid but hey, it's what makes me and my handbags happy!

I am the same way. I am somewhat OCD about germs and dirt, so even a five dollar bag wouldn't be set on the floor, because at some point it will be on my lap too. I don't even put my LV's on my own floor. I usually have people take their shoes off at the door, but it is inevitable some dirt will be tracked onto carpets between vacuuming and shampooing.

one of the morning tv shows in england, LK today, did a test on womens handbags and found all sorts of diseases on and in them. it was stuff like e-coli and salmonela. i have never put a bag on the floor since and have become slightly OCD about hand sanitiser but it would devastated me if i cought a potentialy deadly disease from my LVs so you can never be too careful in my opinion. my mum thinks im mad.

I never put any purse (LV or whatever else) on the floor. I'm paranoid about germs and I shudder to think about what is crawling around. I carry little bottles of Purell everywhere.

It's weird because I am actually quite a scatty person
but when it comes to my bags OMG I am like a tyrant.
I mean I am so careful that I don't even let my friends
borrow my bags at all.
I would never consider placing my bags on the floor.

I don't like puting my bags on the floor, I try to put on a chair in a restaurant. I don't make it too obvious so friends don't comment, but I wouldn't expect them to anyway! LV bags that have the canvas on the base aren't too bad if you have to put on floor but bags like the Alma etc with the Vachetta base are lethal to put down, I never do that!

I do not put down any of my bag (LV or not) on the floor. Some of my friends teased me about spending too much money for a purse, but, I just ignored them. It's easier because they will never understand even if I try to explain.

I never put my bags on the floor too - no matter how cheap or expensive they are. It's just the way I take care of my belongings and if my friends or anyone doesn't like that, then :shrugs: