Too Blue or not Too Blue... that is the question!

1. Okay... I just got this in the mail this morning. This was another one of my impulse buys.. I LOVE the color, but I'm not sure about the texture. Its crackly and almost sueded in a way.... I am of course a total follower because as soon as I saw woah dinosaur's cobalt matinee... I was like.. I MUST HAVE IT. hahaha.

What do you all think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I think it is beautiful!!!!!! Having said that, I probably wouldn't buy one. I am afraid I would get really tired of the color pretty fast. Maybe a month, maybe after the season. For the money I want my love for it to last!

3. Oh I love it! It's gorgeous! It is blue..sock it to me blue!

Now I want it again! :confused1:

Maddie:heart:

4. Hmmmmm.......I'm sensing you don't LOVE it......you're not screaming this one naked from the rooftops.

Back it goes then....these bags are too expensive to acquire and not love 100%

Just my $1....but it's an honest buck. :smile:

5. I don't know if I would ever wear it, but I sure do love lookin' at it.

6. if you're not completely satisfied with it you should sell it or something. impulse buys are evil, but so fun at the time!

7. I can't stop looking at it. The color is amazing and absolutely beautiful.... makes me think of the caribbean or something. haha.

8. Bright color bags are so gorgeous! keep it...everybodies got a black/brown/grey etc...bag!

9. Beautiful...

10. I absolutely love it!!! But like Contessa said, if you don't love it, then def return it. It's too expensive to get and not love.

11. I loooove it! But I'm a huge fan of bright colored bags. I have a bright blue MJ and a bright yellow one - and I use them all the time. Both colors go with so much. Where did you get it??

12. I love the main color of the bag, but the flaps - not so much. I definitely don't love it as much as your black/blue one.

13. I love the color.

14. ^ Me too!

15. I have one and I adore it! :smile: