Tons of New Stock

Thanks CHANELboy! :smile: I wonder if they are the pearls I have, long strand with a retail price of $695. If you happen to see a gold Chanel necklace, I think for $175, let me know! :smile: I've seen it in several fashion magazines, it's circular, looks like the sun and has the Chanel logo in the center. All of the magazines seem to say available at select Nordstrom's, so hopefully it's availabe there!

-Minal

That particular necklace was only made for Nordstrom CHANEL boutiques. Because it was featured in In Style, our waiting lists for this item are CRAZY! I hate to say it, but it will be impossible to get this piece now.

Ok, here are some more pictures, including one of the bangles from the Arm Candy collection.

Attachments

• Arm Candy.jpg
    Arm Candy.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 259
  • Camillia Broach.jpg
    Camillia Broach.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 204
  • CC Pouch.jpg
    CC Pouch.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 252
  • Jumbo Peforated.jpg
    Jumbo Peforated.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 242
  • Cotton Club Tote.jpg
    Cotton Club Tote.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 252
Thanks for posting CHANELboy!
Do you have the Chanel bangle that is white (or cream??) w/simple black lettering that says COCO CHANEL all over it? It is a medium width bangle- do you know the price?

Thanks for posting CHANELboy!
Do you have the Chanel bangle that is white (or cream??) w/simple black lettering that says COCO CHANEL all over it? It is a medium width bangle- do you know the price?

We do not have it yet, but will be receiving it shortly. It is very cute, but I am not sure of the price off the top of my head.