tons of new items on vuitton.com

1. ho guys,

Check the vuitton.com website (France section), there is a tons of new stuffs :

- new jewerly men line (champs-elysée)
    - new men hybiscus bandana and beach towel

there is also a very nice presentation of the valentine's day gift.

Enjoy !

Fred

2. I know those hibicus things are BEAUTIFUL there is a bandana, laso check out the womens section there are some stunning new scarves. And the denim bandana/scarf is showing in white could this be a sign of white denim bags coming to replace the fuschia or lichen??? SO MANY BEAUTIFUL THINGS :yahoo:

3. Yep and the upcoming floral men scarf and bandana will be TDF too, it will look HOT on a tanned skin and a white shirt.
    :yes:

Fred

4. ^ ohyeah that would sofa king HOT

5. I love that Bracelet Champs Elysees! But I bet it's too big for me. :sad:

I might consider the Bague Champs Elysees? I'm in need of a new ring... :graucho:

6. ^^ The website is down :confused1:

7. Thanks for the info fred! Are you contemplating a purchase?

8. ^^^drats, I need to see the towel! I think I am so glad I didn't get the cruise one, with taht stooopid 's

9. The main site is down but I can see the main page and I almost dropped to the floor...Scarlett looks exactly like my mom when she was much younger. Holy Moly I just called my mom to tell her.

10. which could only mean one thing..... MORE NEW GOODIES!!!! :yahoo:

11. Oh, I hope so! I'm having a hard time getting around on the LV USA website today, too. Maybe that is a good sign!

12. I know and I want to order something :hysteric:

13. The LV website is back now...im looking..lots of new stuff!!!!

14. i want to see more from the floral pattern line ;)

15. I like the cotton carre or bandana with the Damier print.