toni's ears are calcaire! see my pics!

1. hi guys! i finally was able to take some pics of my new mint condition calcaire city that i found on eBay a few weeks back. I think some of you saw this one. the eBay pics were not so great. the bag is fantastic!! I could not be happier. it is truely mint! not a sign of use at all. I have had such great luck on eBay lately... Meeting all sorts of really fantastic sellers. anyway.. back to the bag.. I always wanted a calcaire city.. white with pink undertones. I always thougth that toni my french bulldog was calcaire... he is definitely white with pink undertones! and now i have proof!! Calcaire is truely a beautiful color.. and this bag is so soft... i had to stuff it to take pics. it is so slouchy!! just perfect! I also put in a pic of my black city... I love these bags together because i love the contrasting hardware... brass on a light bag.. and silver on a dark bag. The hardware really stands out. enjoy the pics! and if anyone out there has a calcaire, or another light bag and has some tips on prepping her for use.. i would love some advice. I have the apple spray, but have not sprayed her yet.

enjoy! and congrats on all those fab new bags i am reading about!
    ps toni did not enjoy posing with the bag.. he was scared!

toni22:flowers:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  2. Oh, those pics are adorable!!! Toni is sooooo cute!!!! And so well-behaved to pose with your b-bags! :flowers:

3. Toni and your City are a perfect match! Love them both! I have a pale rose purse and a white Twiggy and I used the Apple Guard spray protectant on them.

4. thanks greendrv! hes sort of silly!! he probably thinks i am crazy.. actually, he knows im crazy!!

5. thanks Kat! so i should go ahead and spray the handles real good. There was mention of some other product the other day in a thread,, shining monkey, that the LV girls were using on their handles. I am pretty careful with my bags. i am sure the apple spray will be fine. i will also use the shoulder strap as much as possible too!

6. You know I :heart: Toni!!! Those pics are so cute!

Your calcaire city is pretty awesome too....enjoy it!

7. Beautificus!! I love it (and Toni is soo sweet)! Also think your black city is TDF (the two together are such a pretty contrast). Thanks for posting the pics!

8. i think your puppy might be a bit calcaire around the nose too!!!

thanks so much! i will enjoy! perfect for summer!

9. thank you so much! the black one is still my fav. the one i use every day! its so broken in... but so well made... hope it lasts forever!

10. That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! What an adorable pup and a gorgeous bag!! :love: :heart: :p

11. Aaaahhh!!! That's so cute. I love your dog and your new city.

12. a million thankyous!!:heart: :heart:

13. omigosh, your french bulldog puppy, toni & your new calcaire b-bag do match perfectly (whatta cutie-patootie!!!) :love:

14. Your puppy is too cute!!! Lol! I love this post. Your Calcaire and black Cities are gorgeous!

15. Awwwww Toni is just too cute! I love your pictures! :love: