Tonij, this is for you! The Tate!

1. I learned a few things today: how to use the self-timer on my camera, and that my butt is kind of big :push:

Anyway, here is the Tate, it's got a nice shine to it, but not as shiny as the last photo, that's just the flash.
    Tate 001.jpg Tate 002.jpg Tate 003.jpg Tate 004.jpg
  2. Gorgeous butt....I mean bag!
  3. So pretty. That's the regular Tate, not the Tate Grande, right?
  4. Thank you SO MUCH for posting pics!!!! I've been waiting and waiting for somebody to do so! You're so sweet. And that is a gorgeous bag!
  5. And big butts are fine. You see, when you get older and it starts to droop, you've still got something there, you know? (Sounds like I'm trying to convince myself, right?):p

Btw - thanks for replying my PM - after looking at your pictures the tate grande is definitely way too big for me!

Tate is perfect! How do you feel about it so far?

Btw - the butt's fine! Not that we got to see a lot of it.. HAHAHAHA
  7. Great looking bag!!! I really like it!
  8. This is the regular Tate, not the Grande. This is already a pretty big bag for me, couldn't imagine what the Grande looks like. Melinda told me that most of the boutiques and department stores only order the Grande, but the individual customers and the magazines prefer the regular Tate.

I'm trying it out today. So far so good. It's a great size for all my junk, not too heavy, and love the hot pink lining.

Thanks for all the compliments, on the bag and the butt :rolleyes:
  9. I love it!
  10. OMG! It's perfect! I love it! Thanks for posting pics with it on shoulder and on arm, I'm def getting a Tate.
  11. Very nice. And if the butt can still hide behind a bag, it's not too big.
  12. Woo hoo! The falls color great fantastic! And to Janinevs, the butt was strategically hidden behind the bag :smile:
  13. Love the bag!!!!
  14. Titania, what color is that one? It looks all sparkly in the last picture