Tonights Secret Trip To Lv...lmao..

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    New CRUISE GM BAG AND FLIP FLOPS..PHH is home..these babies are hiding out in my laundry modeling pics have to wait till hes at work tomorrow..hee.hee.
    YES..PHH thinks I was on a mission to buy a curtain rod(one of ours broke)...LOL.....yet GUESS where Jill was........:supacool: :graucho: ;) :roflmfao: ..I know..Im sick.....AND yes..I exchanged the MM for this one..The MM was too weird when it hung next to me..too wide yet too small....cant explain it..GM is much more me.
  2. Congrats! :heart: those flip flops

I want one!:hysteric:
  3. congrats!!!!
  4. Jill!!!:graucho: You are making me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! Both buys are awesome!!!:yahoo:
  5. love the footwear and bag! congrats!
  6. Jill - Love your new "Curtain rod".:roflmfao: Oh, the LV and thongs are great too.:graucho: Congrats!!
  7. OH..and it CAN be worn using the SHORT handles on the shoulder with a winter coat...BIG plus for me!Thats how I like it on
  8. Gorgeous! You've bought the most gorgeous things lately!! I can't wait to see the modeling pics. CONGRATS!
  9. Very nice curtain rod, Jill. Congrats.
  10. Congrats!
  11. You are too funny:amuse: . Congratz.
  12. congrats! i can't wait to see pics!
  13. uuuhh... so are you pretending to be doing the wash in your flops and your Cabas is actually the laundry??? :roflmfao:
  14. ^ROFL...VERY expensive curtain rod too....
  15. I have to see it on you in Jill, it was too big for me, but love it anyway!