Tonight I saw all the LE Fall Winter bags in person!!

Another note: There was only one of each piece for some of the lines. So, ONLY the black mirage speedy -- did not see the burgundy. Only saw the blue Delft, not the black one. It's possible that the stores just got limited quantities, or that maybe other stores will show the other colors in their trunk shows.

^^^ i know about only having one piece from each line. i wish they had a bordeaux speedy there but at least i got to see the burgandy coloring on the other bags so i could get an idea of how it would look on the speedy. that's what i'm waitlisted for so i hope i like it more than the black one.

Jane: were you carrying the Lichen Neo Speedy today? I was also at LV in Union Square. I was eyeing the chick (perhaps you) cuz I thought the black shawl looked great. My friends and I immediately walked over to the shawl section after we took a look at you.

Thanks so much for the report. I missed the trunk show I ws invited to as I had to leave town on business but I did get a quick peak the night before. I waitlisted for the same bag you did but ahve ben wavering...you sold me!!!

That was me!! Aw. Who were you??

I wanted to add yet another note about the speedy: The seam along the bottom will significantly prevent the bag from sagging.

I wasn't too thrill with the bags I saw today besides the Mirage Speedy. But didn't WL for it since the black was a lil too harsh lookin' for me. I may change my mind later. Wished they had the Tivoli and the new inclusions!

I don't think I saw you, probably because the only bags I noticed were all the LE bags I saw being carried!

Yeah, while the bags were cool-looking, I could only see myself carrying the Mirage Speedy.

How fun! Ours is Friday, one of my SAs sent a reminder about it with pictures of all the bags and a price list. I can't wait!

May I ask where will it be held? And you have to have an invitation to get it? I'd love to go to the trunk show as well but my SA hasn't mentioned anyting about it at all. :confused1:

TIA. Looking forward to hearing from you.