Tomorrow

1. I had one of the worst days I've had at my job since I've been there the last 9 years and tomorrow isn't going to be any better (gotta love some clients), but the only thing that is keeping me going is watching my new bag travel via Fed Ex. The website keeps saying in Transit and its scheduled to be here tomorrow by 10:30. Its like life knew I was going to need a pick me up and I can't think of a better one than a big orange box.:wlae:

2. sorry for the terrible day at work.

new bag! how very exciting! any hints???

3. I am so sorry you are having such a rough day, but SO EXCITED FOR YOU for tomorrow! That is the best! WHat better way to make a girl smile than a big orange box! And we'll all be here to cheer when it gets to you!

4. I'll post pics when it comes but let me just give you a hint. It starts with a B

5. I can't wait for tomorrow. Lets see is it a birkin or bolide? I guess I need to search you recent past post to see what you have been eyeing

6. It wasn't really something I was eyeing. It was more of a spontaneous decision

7. Rene sorry about your rotten week... but an orange box :happydance:

Looking forward to you pics!

8. Woo-Hoo! A Bag is the perfect way to cheer up after a bad day at work. And think, tomorrow when your having that bad day you will be too distracted and drooling over your new Bag to notice anything around you. Congrats!!!!

9. yay! Orange box fixes!! I love those! I hope the worst is over and the orange will make the blues go away! :flowers:

10. Rene - so sorry to hear your job has you bummin' and glad to hear you have something in a big Orange box to cheer you up! Good luck tomorrow with your client! hNe

11. Hey, spontaneous decisions usually mean your heart is telling you about true love through and through! Can't wait to see it!

12. I am sorry you are having a bad time at the office Rene.
    But even an aggravating client cannot take joy out of waiting for the "Big Orange Box"!!!!
    Can't wait to see the pics - I just know its gonna be great - :smile:

13. Nothing like something in an orange box to brighten up a couple of days of bad times at your office!!

14. It's almost tomorrow! The orange box will get you through!!! I hope next week is better for you!! More hints please!!!!!

15. Dear Ms. Rene:

Don't let anyone ruin your mood as NOTHING is more exciting seeing that Fed Ex guy/lady, especially it's a H item!!!

I think this will come just-in-time!!!

Can't wait to see....