Tomorrow is the 1st day of Spring.....

no. TODAY is the first day of spring!
which happens to be my b-day!
(this is not a thread takeover. lol)
i own a lot of darker clothes right now. i need to do some shopping, but as for lv, i wear them year round!

Also not a takeover but Happy Birthday! I'm on March 31. March babies are great! We are crazy but we are great....LOL.

My Azur is coming tomorrow! :yahoo: Just in time for Spring.:flowers: I can't wait to switch out of my Damier, but I'm sure I will revisist it throughout the summer. It would be too sad to let it sit in the dustbag til fall!

Never thought about it. I bought my Saleya PM in October last year so this is its first spring.

I will have to get it down and use it today!!! No, it looks fabulous with my XYZ Coach charms in pastel colors, it will look great in spring and summer.

as long as it is cold, snow, and bad weather, i will be carry my damier. i use some bags seasonally, but damier will get used in the spring when the weather is bad-it is safest! bagladie: i wear mono year round; i won't use damier in the summer, even if it is raining. i love mono and i feel that it is seasonless.

as long as it is cold, snow, and bad weather, i will be carry my damier. i use some bags seasonally, but damier will get used in the spring when the weather is bad-it is safest! bagladie: i wear mono year round; i won't use damier in the summer, even if it is raining. i love mono and i feel that it is seasonless.

This is exactly how I feel....:yes:

well, we have snow this week in CH, so i am still carrying my dammy! although i would love to get an azur speedy or even a pochette for spring/summer, i have bought a nice white longchamp planètes to tide me over, til i can convince dh i NEED the azur!