Tomorrow I'll pick up my Suhali Lockit PM - yuppiee!

1. Ladies I like to inform you, that I'll pick up my Suhali Lockit PM in Verone tomorrow! I'm soooo excited about that! I was thinking about the colour since 2 or 3 weeks, and now I'm shure, that it must be the VERONE! Looks great with black, red and with dark blue, what I wear really often. Thanks for sharing my anticipation!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
  2. Congrats!! I :heart: the Lockit in verone, would love to own one one day :love:
    Take lots of modeling pics for us!
    Enjoy picking up your beauty tomorrow
  3. Congrats ... I love my white suhali lockit PM it is one my fav bags:yes: Can't wait to see photos ... I think the verone will look stunning with the new violette vernis too:heart:
  4. Congratulations.
  5. So happy for you :yahoo: I have been in love with that bag ever since I saw pics of KaiieCHANEL and vuittonamour's Suhali Lockit PM. Can't wait to see your pics :girlsigh:
  6. Thank you all for your kindness! I'll post pics when the beauty is here!
  7. congrats and show us yr modelling pics...:tup:
  8. yay ... I'm so happy for you! Congrats and looking forward to your pics! Have fun at the boutique!
  9. Ooohh! Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I've been having sleepless LV nights dreams keep involving Suhali bags, so insane! Anyway, enjoy your day tomorrow and post pics if you can!
  10. I LOVE Suhali!
    Can't wait to see your pics :smile:
  11. congrats, wait to see the pics.
  12. congrats!
  13. I think verone will look good with absolutely everything. Be sure to post picts after you bring it home!
  14. Verone is such a pretttty color!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
  15. Congrats! Post pics! :yes: