Tommorrow is Another Day...You Could Not Resist...

Ok, I'm a little late to the party but I'll say I couldn't resist if my SA called up and said "Uh, hey, Antonio Banderas is waiting for you here in nothing but a crocodile H belt!" ZOOM! I'd be there in a flash.

Ingénue Sophie;2188230 said:
Ok, I'm a little late to the party but I'll say I couldn't resist if my SA called up and said "Uh, hey, Antonio Banderas is waiting for you here in nothing but a crocodile H belt!" ZOOM! I'd be there in a flash.

:lol::lol::roflmfao:

Mine would be a black birkin 30 or 35 (preferred) in smooth leather and GOLD hardware :happydance:

well that's easy since I've been announcing to this world that I am looking for one and my SA knows but maybe I should call him and remind him in case he forgot about me. But, I really need/would like a chocolate or even better, Havanne 35 birkin with GH and it should really be in a leather that can take day to day use. then, I think I am complete on the need list and can start thinking about the want list.

Ingénue Sophie;2188230 said:

You have to admit, he is pretty hot! lol
Couldn't figure out how to photoshop his clothes off and the croc H belt on...

thelegendofzorropuba.jpg
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0120746/1.html?path=gallery&path_key=0120746&seq=2