Tomatoe Zucchini Pasta Bake!!! PICS!!!

1. Helloooooooooo,

This is a friend of mines recipe... She put this on my forum..

Ladies I made this up last night and was inspired by a magazine but made it slightly diff!
    MashaAllah it is amazing tooooo delicious!

TOMATOE ZUCCHINI PASTA BAKE!
    1 pkg (1pound about) ground lamb or beef (I used lamb)
    3 cloves garlic...
    1 can tomatoe sauce + a littel more...
    1 lg can of diced tomatoes (drained)
    1 large onion
    2 zucchinis (chopped in half and then 1/2 circles)
    salt to taste
    pepper to taste
    few sprinkles of oregano
    Pasta of any kind I used Rigotoni'
    [​IMG]
    olive oil for sauteeing
    Shredded Mozzerella Cheese on top!

DIRECTIONS:

CHOP YOUR VEGGIES..and stuff...see the Rigatoni bag?
    [​IMG]
    IN ONE PAN: Saute lamb or beef til cooked through with 1 clove of garlic, salt and pepper to taste.
    [​IMG]
    IN A POT: Boil pasta until cooked through...drain and rinse with cold water to prevent sticking...
    IN ANOTHER PAN: Saute in some olive oil, onions and 2 cloves garlic until translucent...add zucchini and cook until tender....add salt and pepper to taste...
    [​IMG]
    WHEN ALL COOKED: add all to a large pot, stir together and add Diced tomatoes and tomatoe sauce...boil off liquid for just a few mins...add some organo...
    [​IMG]
    THEN: ADD COOOKED PASTA!
    [​IMG]
    THEN: Pour into a casserole dish... (9x13) or similar...and sprikle with mozerella cheese ...bake in overn on med-high just until cheese is nice and brown.....
    REMOVE from oven.......and serve with Garlic Bread! Mmmmmmmmmmmm!
    [​IMG]

2. Wow, that looks really good...love zucchini!

3. MMmmm..sounds delicious! Will try that out!!!

4. Yummy! I love zucchini! Thanks for posting!

5. thanks for the recipe! love zucchinni. yummy...

6. This looks great! I'm going to have to try this, sans the meat, as my son is a vegetarian.

7. OMG that looks yummy! Lord you used alot of cheese! LOL!

8. Mmmmm, looks fabulous!! Thanks for sharing.

9. tha looks so good, it looks very easy to make. I will try it this weekend.

10. Wow ..........That looks realy good!! Seems kind of easy, maybe even I can make this. I'm gonna try this one soon! Thanks

11. Ooo I made this last night and it was delicious! I just made a couple changes.. instead of ground meat i used sauteed cubed chicken breasts and added some diced eggplant with the zucchini. I also used a 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes instead of the sauce. It was great, thanks for the recipe!

12. Yummy!!!

13. Will try to make it soon. When I saw the sauce in the pan my mouth started to water.

14. This looks great and I'm going to try it this weekend! It seem like it's also very easy to makes lots of variations on this...thank you!!

15. Does the "can of tomato sauce plus a little more", refer to a large can, or small can? Thanks!