Tomato Red Twiggy RH 2007! *Pics*

1. Isn't she lovely? :smile:

The leather is absolutely gorgeous. Wonderfully thick, slightly shiny, and distressed. It took me 2 exchanges until the SAs at BalNY finally understood what kind of leather I wanted. I'm assuming with constant use over time, the leather will become less shiny and more matte. I can't wait!

1st Picture- In daylight with no flash. It is the most accurate color depiction of a tomato red twiggy. A beautiful, true red with no blue or orange undertones.

2nd Picture- With flash. The leather on the backside of my twiggy looks so chewy!

3rd Picture- Without flash in dark light. Looks almost like a rouge vif. I love how the twiggy slouches ever so casually.

I love love love it! :yahoo:. The leather is almost like 2005 but shinier. This is my first b-bag and I'm certain it won't be the last. It took me so long to find the right color/leather (and the right SA- thanks Kim!). I'll have more pictures in the future of me wearing it. But for now, enjoy!

IMG_0527.JPG IMG_0539.JPG IMG_0542.JPG
  2. gorgeous! i think this is the first tomato twiggy i've seen! it looks amazing, congrats on your first bbag!!

3. Wow! The leather looks lovely and the color is such a beautiful red! Congrats on it!!

4. I love it! Tomato has been underated thus far, IMHO. It is on my list! Thank you for the pics!

5. Gorgeous bag!! What beautiful leather, and I love the tomato color!! It is on my list as well!

6. wow, tomato is beautiful!!!

7. Nice!!! cOngrats :tup:

8. yea another tomato!!! congrats on your twiggy!

9. That Tomato Twiggy is flat out gorgeous!!!! I love Tomato and I love the Twiggy, what a winning combination. You are right, Tomato is a true red.

Congratulations, it's just amazing!!!

I wish you well,

Bridget

10. That's gorgeous! You're making me want one now!

11. Wow, gorgeous! Congrats!

12. Oooh, absolutely gorgeous ... the texture on the leather looks amazing! I love twiggies and I love that color, beautiful combo! Congrats and enjoy!

13. So gorgeous, congrats. I don't own any red bags, but yours has me wanting one.

14. Isn't Kim fabulous? She picked out a gorgeous bag for u! Congrats!

15. i love it....tomato is such a beautiful colour! congrats!!