Tom Vs Brooke

1. Does anyone else think it is funny that Tom Cruise and Brooke Shields have their babies the same day??:lol:

2. The Today show thought it was hilarious!! I kind of do too.

3. Very cute pic on your wedding site!

4. Awww thanks!!!

5. yea, I think it is funny too! I don't think TomKat would like someone else sharing their day. Especially Brooke. Good for her for stealing his spotlight (after what he said about her!!)

They were even at the same hospital, and the same FLOOR!
    As the news put it "So, clearly, the god of irony and hilarity was in Hollywood (Tuesday)."

BS baby's name is Grier. I hope Brooke, had a LOUD birth, loud enough for Tom and Katie to hear!!

oh, I am so mean, I'm sorry... I just didn't like it when Tom was attacking Brooke for her post pardum depression.

Who is he to talk? Katie had an epidural, or is meds all of the sudden okay now, Tom?!

(wow, listen to me, so mean.... I'm sorry...)

6. Congrats for them both...what a happy time. I have really only heard press about Tom and Katie...nothing about Brooke. One little blurp.

7. What? For shame Tom!

8. I think it was HILARIOUS!!!!!!

I do love these kids' names though!

9. Tom is such a whack-job! I can't even watch his movies anymore, I just can't stop thinking that I'm watching a real-life loonie! I hope he's proud of himself, he's completely ruined mission impossible! they should've fired him and cast Clive Owen! (mind you, Clive can be in any movie and I'll watch it! *blushes*

10. This is a little off topic but my aunt heard on the radio that Tom ate the baby's placenta... totally gross I know, but I wouldn't be surprised!

11. I think he joked about that!
    At least I hope!

12. here you go Kellybag....

Cruise Slams Shields' Drug Use

By WENN| Wednesday, May 25, 2005

[​IMG]

HOLLYWOOD - Tom Cruise has criticized Hollywood pal Brooke Shields' "misguided" use of the
    [​IMG]
    anti-depressant Paxil, while declaring the actress' career as over.

another clip...

Cruise had a small role in Shields’s movie Endless Love 24 years ago. In an interview with TV show Access Hollywood, Cruise said, “I care about Brooke Shields because I think she is an incredibly talented women, but look at where has her career gone.”
    Cruise’s religion, Scientology, does not approve of mind-altering medication of any kind. “When someone says medication has helped them, it is to cope, it didn't cure anything. There is no science. There is nothing that can cure them whatsoever.”
    Cruise went on to say that women should "take vitamins and exercise" and that Shields was "irresponsible" for promoting anti-depressants.
    Cruise also talked about Shields’s career: “Look, is she happy? Is she really happy?”

Actor Tom Cruise doesn’t approve of Brooke Shields’s method to get through postpartum depression after giving birth to her first child, daughter Rowan.
    In Shields’s new book, Down Came the Rain, she admits to taking medication to cope with the depression.
    Cruise had a small role in Shields’s movie Endless Love 24 years ago.&nbsp In an interview with TV show Access Hollywood, Cruise said, “I care about Brooke Shields because I think she is an incredibly talented women, but look at where has her career gone.”
    Cruise’s religion, Scientology, does not approve of mind-altering medication of any kind.&nbsp “When someone says medication has helped them, it is to cope, it didn't cure anything. There is no science. There is nothing that can cure them whatsoever.”
    Cruise went on to say that women should "take vitamins and exercise" and that Shields was "irresponsible" for promoting anti-depressants.
    Cruise also talked about Shields’s career:&nbsp “Look, is she happy? Is she really happy?”

.... yea, I just want to reitterate, Katie did use an epidural TOM! How about her career? And yours?