Tom&Katie,J.Lo&Marc and Victoria Beckham leaving Wolfgang Puck's restaurant!6/12/06!

1. Hollywood stars Marc Anthony, Jennifer Lopez, Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and Victoria Beckham dine out together at Wolfgang Puck "The Cut" in Beverly Hills, California. USA. 06/12/2006
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Wow i love what J.Lo is wearing and Victorias Giambattista Vallis dress is very sexy but elegant.

3. Not sure if I love the polka dot skirt Katie has on, but love J Los!

4. Love J Lo's outfit! katie is really hit 0r miss sometimes I guess:shrugs:

5. I soo agree,Katie is such a naturally beautiful girl.But her style is too old for her and she ends up looking like she is wearing her mums clothes.
    Her style is veryy..first laydish make that Nancy Regan looking.:sad:
    And yes love,love waht J.Lo is wearing!:yes:

6. Bigger pics:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. I love Vicky's outfit! Her dress, her bag, and those shoes are gorgeous!! What shoes are they?? Not louboutin?? Jlo looks great as well!

8. Is J lo wearing a dress or a coat??

9. She is wearing a coatdress by Balenciaga!:love:

10. She is ignoring paprazzi so pictures are not very clear.:shrugs:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. I guess its straight off the runway everytime for MRS.Beckham.:heart:
    Giambattista Vallo rtw SS07
    [​IMG]

12. JLO looks good in red. I wonder how Katie feels about these star power around her! DO you ever get used to that?

13. It looks like VB's napkin got stuck to her lap. :roflmfao:

14. Katie does not look good in her mum's clothes. JLo so hot as usual! VB looks way better in that dress than the runway model, who looks like she needs a perscription for prozac, I don't like the dress much.

15. I can't help but notice that in about every 2nd picture I see of VB, she has her hand up to her hair or her face. That would drive me crazy. Maybe she needs a new haircut.