Tom Ford Whitney sunglasses

IWearHeels

Jul 3, 2007
What does everyone think of them? I tried them on today and I LOVE THEM super cute!!!!!!!!1 does anyone here own them? How do they like em? They are very very light though... thats the only prob... But they are so cute! What color is best? I think i like the blue grey ones.. Can someone post pics of celebs wearing them or you wearing them please thanks

It does, but there is a difference. It's not stark black. I like the lens color better than the black as well. I wanted grey because I have a pair of Oliver Peoples in black that I LOVE. I'm a sunglasses junkie!!!

I completely ADORE the Whitney style but I tried them on once at Dillard's (I think so, or was it Neiman's?) either way, I felt like they weren't as sturdy as I'd like my sunshades to be. They felt a little too "breakable" for my liking (and the pricetag). Just my two cents.

It does, but there is a difference. It's not stark black. I like the lens color better than the black as well. I wanted grey because I have a pair of Oliver Peoples in black that I LOVE. I'm a sunglasses junkie!!!

Me too!!

I think I just bought these from NM. I'm not sure of the style so I'll snap a pic. I went down for the Oliver Peoples Trunk Show!! And bought two pair. I'll see if I can get my camera to post.

^^
I was wondering if Meryl's glasses were Oliver...they looked it! LOVE those glasses! What is the style name? I have 2 pairs of Leylas and 1 Harlot. I love the classic aviator...so chic!

I don't have them in my hot little hands yet! LOL They should be here tomorrow. Check eBay...there's a ton of pics and from reputable sellers. You can compare the black and grey on there. I'm sure there's a pic of Xtina on there, too.

^^
I was wondering if Meryl's glasses were Oliver...they looked it! LOVE those glasses! What is the style name? I have 2 pairs of Leylas and 1 Harlot. I love the classic aviator...so chic!

I think they are called Nora.

I snapped a few pics so you can see the size compared to the classic aviators. And also some of the Tom Ford's.

Stay tuned....

These are my Tom Ford glasses. Are these the Whitney Glasses?

WhitneySide.JPG

WhitneyFront.JPG