tom ford jennifer glasses: trendy or classic?

1. Hi ladies,
    Like some others have posted, I too have a very narrow face and have been searching long and hard for designer sunnies. Today I found a pair that fits- Tom Ford Jennifer. They were the ONLY pair in Saks that fit me.

do you think they are too trendy and going to be out of style soon? does the space on the side and the shape make it too trendy? or do you think it will be a classic style i can wear for a long time? i don't want to spend over $300 on something that will be out of style next year! TIA

2. I just went through the same thing - I tried many sunglasses at Saks and picked my favorite. It was more than I wanted to spend but I got them anyway and I am not sorry as I will wear them a lot.

If you are going to wear these throughout the year on a regular basis and if you are only buying one or two pairs of sunglasses, then I think it is worth the investment.

Also, I looked at the picture and they don't look too trendy to me (someone else may have a better eye for it though). But I would wear those (if they looked good on me) for as long as they lasted.

Good luck! Let us know what you decide.

3. Not sure that I LOVE them, but if they fit and you like them I say go ahead and get them. They're not hugely oversized or "out there" color-wise so IMO they're not too trendy at all.
    [​IMG]

4. I think they are original, but not too trendy. I'd wear them for ages!

5. I want those sooooooooo bad and plan to get them myself this spring, do you guys think they will still have them i am so scared that they will all be gone by the time i get them which is in about couple of months, somebody please tell me they wont be out by then !

6. I don't think it's too trendy at all! I will be getting a pair too and I'll wear them for a while.

7. Those look nice! :yes: I don't think they're trendy. As long as they look good on you, they can be classic for you.

8. I actually have 2 pairs of these in case I lose one :p I really like it as well because it fits my small face. It's a classic for me.

9. I bought these last spring in brown and I love them. I usually get over things very quickly but I still love them.
    I do not think they are trendy...I think these glasses...even more that the larger sized Whitney...are classic!
    I say go for it!

10. I bought a pair in October after searching for sunglasses. They are my only sunnies, and I just love them. I have a problem finding the right fit in sunglasses because my nose bridge is a little flat. These just fit perfectly.

11. thanks everyone for your feedback!!!! i am gonna have to go buy them!!! :smile: it's so sunny today, i should have just got them yesterday while i was at Saks!

12. I LOVE mine, I think they are quite classic but with a little twist, they're so light and comfortable too!

13. i dont think theyre too trendy either. they dont scream look at me! so i think your safe for the long run.

14. Love them and I have a small face too. I saw a pair in gray at TJ Maxx for $99 yesterday but I that color does not work for me. I wish they would have been brown.

15. I love them and consider them a modern classic. I cannot afford them but have been eyeing up a similar style at a discount store. Don' t know if I'm going to go that route though. Still debating.