Tom and Katie @ ‘Lions for Lambs’ Premiere

1. Tom Cruise and wife Katie Holmes attend the German premiere of the Robert Redford–directed film Lions for Lambs at the Kino International Center on Wednesday in Berlin, Germany.
    Mrs. Cruise wore a super sparkly strapless dress with a decorated bodice and matching sparkly shoes with ribbon accents. In some of the pictures, it looks like Tom has glitter on his suit because so much light is reflecting off of Katie’s dress!

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
  2. She looks beautiful, but that dress is not that flattering.

3. Poor Katie must have been freezing, it's pretty cold in Europe.

4. She looks pretty - the only thing I don't like about the dress is the weird bump it creates for her around her stomach/waist.

5. i love her hair that way!
    that dress is :tdown:
    it's almost a maternity dress, how it poufs in the front. why is she always hunching over? if she doesn't want to be taller then TC, she should wear flats or stand tall girl!

6. Kate looking beautiful as always! Love her!
    Looks like she is wearing Armarni . . . . . of course!
    Thanks for posting Karo.
    xxxRosexxx

7. it always appears as though tom is holding her up... great heels though!

8. Her heels are adorable!!! I'm not sure about the front of her dress... looks kinda odd, like a hoola-hoop making it go up.

9. I think she looks stunning! I love her hair and makeup, and her dress is gorgeous, but those shoes are TDF!!! I want them!

10. I think she looks great, and happy. I do agree though, that the front of the dress isnt all that flattering.

11. She looks great!

12. I love her shoes.

13. You're welcome Rose :flowers:

14. She looks stunning and her dress does look like a maternity dress. Isn't there rumors she is pregnant again? Maybe she is--the dress is not like her regular fitted to the body dresses from the past.

15. Katie looks breathtaking! Love her hair as well -- she looks so chic!