Toledo Speedy 30~ Vs. Yellow Speedy 25!!!

1. She arrived this morning...however I think she is too big for me and I do like my Noe better...Dh likes the speedy better....I cannot have 2 bags of the same color...as I like bags in different colors...humpfffff
    She is pretty though....check her out!
    She sits next to my Epi Yellow 25...I thought this would help with comparisons of 25 versus 30. :shame:

IMG_0834.JPG
  2. she's pretty..congrats!!!!

3. ohhhh gorgeous...that is so awesome your collection is expanding and looks so nice!!!!!!

4. Aaah...pretty yellow speedy.

It does look big in comparison...almost like luggage.

5. I Agree! I just showed DH....he said I thought that was the bag you wanted...I said I did but I think it is too big for me...I am 5"4 ...:wtf: ...may need to go to a new home:crybaby:

6. i wish there was a size between the 2. the 30 seems huge to me and even though i love the 25 it sometimes seems a little small...

7. very pretty bag

8. Oooh pretty! Congrats! But, you're right, the speedy is colossal...

9. So pretty!! Love the speedys!!! I don't think it's too big.

10. I love the blue color.

11. Wow, what a stunning pair!!

12. You could always use Miss Blue for overnights or shopping - a time when you need a bigger bag... nothing wrong with two bags that are the same color, they are both different styles.

13. Wow, I never realized there was such a difference between the 2.

14. ^^^ me either! It is a big difference...The comments are right on about the sizes. The 25 is a little hard to get into and the 30 is roomy..:yes:

15. OMG she's gorgeous she's also huge compared to the 25