Tokyo Traveler...where are you!

koukanamiya said:
TT, what else are on your wishlist right now? :flowers:

A chocolate brown box Birkin 30 or 35 with a shocking colored lining, just like Avan's, a gold JPG, a rouge JPG or a rouge box Birkin, a beige-rose croc Kelly or Birkin, and special order vintage Kellys made of really interesting materials/ colors...the latter is the reason I have recently been frequenting resellers in Japan. :wlae:

What about you? Apart from a pink Birkin, anything else? :flowers:

TokyoTraveller said:
A chocolate brown box Birkin 30 or 35 with a shocking colored lining, just like Avan's, a gold JPG, a rouge JPG or a rouge box Birkin, a beige-rose croc Kelly or Birkin, and special order vintage Kellys made of really interesting materials/ colors...the latter is the reason I have recently been frequenting resellers in Japan. :wlae:

What about you? Apart from a pink Birkin, anything else? :flowers:

That's a great list there!! Lots of variety, I like!:yes: As for me ... well, aside from fuchsia ostrich Birkin 30cm, there's still that huge list I posted somewhere. I have like 40 bags on my list now, including cobalt blue ostrich HAC 28cm, saffron ostrich Plume Elan 28cm, and baby rose porosus croc Kelly 28cm (rigide) with rose gold and pink diamonds. it's a neverending obsession, I tell ya:love:

koukanamiya said:
That's a great list there!! Lots of variety, I like!:yes: As for me ... well, aside from fuchsia ostrich Birkin 30cm, there's still that huge list I posted somewhere. I have like 40 bags on my list now, including cobalt blue ostrich HAC 28cm, saffron ostrich Plume Elan 28cm, and baby rose porosus croc Kelly 28cm (rigide) with rose gold and pink diamonds. it's a neverending obsession, I tell ya:love:

Yes, and this thread (along with TFS) are just what we need to keep our obsessions going. Just now, my husband came in and said, "You're addicted to a cyberworld! You're addicted to chat!" :sad: I said, "it's not chat and it's not a cyberworld. It's more like information exchange! Besides, it's not like I'm posting messages to just anyone. Everyone on this thread has or wants a Hermes bag so we all have something in common." :yahoo:
He said, "That's even more dangerous! A group of women talking about Hermes bags.." :jammin:
And I replied, "Well, some of us are keeping the world economy going in our own small way..." :tender:
Great choices for your wishlist, by the way! :girlsigh: You're certainly going to keep Hermes in business with that! :flowers:

TokyoTraveller said:
Glad to hear it!

A rouge JPG -- or even a rouge box Birkin if I can't get a JPG -- are still on my wishlist, you know..ever since you got me hooked on rouge...:wlae:

What can I say... I have a weakness for anything red (from Hermes, at least)...box, clemence, croc:love:

TT, I am so glad that you are here.:tender::flowers:
There so many topics here your the most knowledgeable expertise would be very useful. :yes:
Now seeing again your most wonderful collection and even with new additions to it:nuts: I have to admit that I was very much impressed first time I saw it that I started my H obsession he-he..:wlae: :angel:Before I saw your bags, I was all Chanel girl.:P