Tokyo Traveler...where are you!

Thanks again for the welcome, everyone! :heart:
This looks like a super-fun forum to be in, and there are so many Hermes topics that I don't even know where to start!! :shame: :wlae:

It's 4 am here in Tokyo though and will start posting as soon as I get my bearings. In the meantime, good morning to everyone from this part of the world! Hope you're all having a nice day! :flowers:

PS: Special thanks to Avan for helping me get started here, and for the great welcome *party*! :yahoo:

La Vanguardia said:
Glad you made it TT!!! Yay!!!

I love your avatar with Max playing with your bags!

Hi LaVan! So nice to see you on this forum as well! Yes, I couldn't resist another Max photo, but I thought I'd do a bit of a change from my TFS avatar.

Now I've just been surfing through this MASSIVE website, trying to get a feel of where things are and how things work, and I came across your wardrobe photos. Great stuff -- it was nice to see other things apart from the bags, which I know quite well by now -- and great organization! Now I'm inspired to organize my own things..so you now know what I'm going to be doing this weekend... :flowers:

TokyoTraveller said:
Hi LaVan! So nice to see you on this forum as well! Yes, I couldn't resist another Max photo, but I thought I'd do a bit of a change from my TFS avatar.

Now I've just been surfing through this MASSIVE website, trying to get a feel of where things are and how things work, and I came across your wardrobe photos. Great stuff -- it was nice to see other things apart from the bags, which I know quite well by now -- and great organization! Now I'm inspired to organize my own things..so you now know what I'm going to be doing this weekend... :flowers:

Any chance that you'll be posting all of your bag collection (both Hermes and non-Hermes) as well as wardrobe? I've only started looking through that section more often lately. Everybody has such fabulous items.

shopmom411 said:
Holy COW!!!!! Look at those birkins in your Avatar! Are they....can they be.....gasp!.....BARENIA??????? :wtf:

Hi Shopmom!

Yes, I think it's barenia. I got this bag a long time ago and I really didn't bother asking about leathers then. And now, each time I'm asked by someone, I always tell myself I'm going to ask my SA the next time I'm in Hermes, but I always forget.

But looking at the sample leathers on another forum, I think barenia is the closest.

Will post pics of my bags as soon as I get organized! :flowers:

koukanamiya said:
Any chance that you'll be posting all of your bag collection (both Hermes and non-Hermes) as well as wardrobe? I've only started looking through that section more often lately. Everybody has such fabulous items.

Hi Kou!! Great to see you here as well. I feel so at home already with so many familiar faces on this site.

Yes, I've been drooling over everyone's photos on the bag collection thread!! :tender: It's so much fun to see everyone's favorite things, and now I am inspired to post some stuff. So much so that I was planning to go back to sleep but now I can't..thinking about how to organize my closets!

Now also looking through my ifoto to see if I have any on file on this computer... Look forward to your bag and wardrobe posting as well! :flowers: