Tokis at Macy's?

1. I have been calling he Macy's in Denver repeatedly over the last few days trying to find out if they ahve gotten SPiaggia in yet. I NEVER get an answer.

Past experience tells me that even if I do get an answer no one that I talk to will give me decent information - they don't know the difference between regular LeSportsac stuff, tokidoki and Harajuku. And when I tellthem I'm looking for the beach print they think I mean Pirata.

So... has anyone been to any Macy's anywhere that usually carries tokidoki that DOES NOT have Spiaggia in yet???

I know last time aorund with Lamore, Denver had it before the Macy's in New York and I think I saw they do have it already. I just don't want to spend an hour and half driving to Denver for no good reason....

2. as far as NorCal and the Bay Area is concerned, i'm pretty sure all the Nordstroms and Macys and other boutiques already have them in. i'm sorry the Denver Macy's is so handicapped at customer service =/

3. The Macy's in NY have spiaggia in which is really surprising considering that with l'amore we got it so late!

4. Macy's in socal has gotten the Spiaggia in already.

5. Now if only they would get it online!

6. I called the Concord and Walnut Creek Macys (SF East Bay) today and they don't have them in yet. The sales ladies at both stores seemed like they didn't want to check, so who knows. :sad: Any other bay area people see Spiaggias anywhere?

7. Most if not all of the macy's & Nordstrom that I know Carry Tokidoki have all gotten their shipments of spiaggia.

8. NOne of the Seattle area Macy's has them yet...

9. Concord and Walnut Creek already have spiaggia. You probably just got someone who didn't know what you were talking about. I got my spiaggia buon viaggio from Metropark in SF. I also saw spiaggia at Macys and Nordstrom in SF.

10. I don't know about Walnut Creek but I have bought Spiaggia bags from the Macy's in Concord and Pleasanton.

11. Thanks Sandy. I had a feeling I was talking to lame sales people.

12. I was at the Macy's in Burbank, CA over the weekend, and they had mainly Pirata in, with a few Amore (L'Amore?) and some of the star print. Sorry, I can't remember the name of it right now!

13. jcl925 i was also @ the concord and walnut creek macys recently and they do have spiaggia in. sucks you got someone who doesnt know what they're talking about -___- still looking for a spiaggia mamma mia tho so if anyone spots one, let me know please! :biggrin:

14. I found them finally!

At the Macy's @ the South Shore Plaza in Braintree, Ma!

I picked up a BV for myself! Yay!