Tokidoki Sub-Forum?

1. I see a lot of threads about Tokidoki related discussions. Maybe there could be a sub-forum for Tokidoki, as they are getting quite popular.:yes:
  2. yes, i would love one of these!!
  3. I would :heart: it too!!
  4. I would love it too.
  5. That would be excellent. :smile:
  6. I agree a tokidoki/lesportsac subforum would be great, it seems like half of the bags forum is filled up with tokidoki posts. Personally I find it a little annoying sometimes...
  7. :yes:
  8. For instance, the Handbags and Purses forum looks like this:

Future Tokidoki Prints!!
    Tokidoki Fans ([​IMG] 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
    Beware of Tokidoki Fakes on ebay! ([​IMG] 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
    Tokidoki Lover
    Tokidoki Pirata - What style are you getting/have gotten? disney4us
    Tokidoki Pirate Print? ([​IMG] 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
    Tokidoki original print bella...Or Bella Bella... Help! ([​IMG] 1 2 3 4)
    Tokidoki Lover
    Non-Lesportsac Tokidoki Bags

Which is cool! But it does seem to be the dominant topic sometimes.​
  9. Yup!!^^ Everyday there seems to be a new thread on something Tokidoki or Lesportsac. I am actually starting to like them myself.
  10. We're taking over the world, slowly but surely.

11. :roflmfao:
  12. LOL! :roflmfao:

So Mods, is there a chance we'll get our own subforum??
  13. Out of curiousity, I did a search, and the approximate combined total threads of Tokidoki and LeSportSac discussion is about 90 threads(give or take.) 68 for Tokidoki and 22 for LeSportSac. I also don't see Tokidoki as a trend, I see it being popular for a while. So I think there should be a sub-forum since these numbers will rise, and BV is at 110 threads, I see Tokidoki/LeSportSac by passing that number in the near future.
  14. Yeah, we're going to be around until winter 2007, give us a subforum!
  15. What am I going to do when there is no tokidoki next year ? :crybaby: I hope they decide to continue since they are selling so well.