tokidoki pronounciation

I think I have been butchering some names as well, but I think the worst offense if people buthering Simone's name-I asked his business partner at a signing and it is

"Seh-moe-neh":smile: not Simon and Legno is just like it looks "Leg-No"

see-mo-neh leh-gnio..

i explain. gn sounds like the spanish letter Ñ, however there is no such letter for this sounds in english(if you know spanish, theres your answer, if not, keep reading), thus, no words in english with this sound. in this case, you pronounce LEGNO, as you would use the GN in LASAGNA.

hope it was helpful. :yes:

Hi there ^_^!
I'm Italian and Ragdollia was right about everything :tup:...the only thing is that Vacanze isn't vah-can-së, but more like vah-can-tse (the Z in Italian has a hard sound)...
I learned everything about Toki from this forum, I'll be happy to translate or help with pronunciation!
Just ask :smartass:(lol)!
Giu:heart:

Hi there ^_^!
I'm Italian and Ragdollia was right about everything :tup:...the only thing is that Vacanze isn't vah-can-së, but more like vah-can-tse (the Z in Italian has a hard sound)...
I learned everything about Toki from this forum, I'll be happy to translate or help with pronunciation!
Just ask :smartass:(lol)!
Giu:heart:

ciao! molto grazie per la correzione!! hehe conosco come si pronuncia ma non so spiego come scrivite in inglese la pronuncia corretta!!!. :P parlo spagnol e pochissimo italiano,lol ... eventualmente imparerò più vado andare dal Milano presto...in due mesi. mi scusi per la mia grammatica! :nuts: tu mi capite.

(dude i better stick with my spanish or italians will throw rocks at me! xD)

see-mo-neh leh-gnio..

i explain. gn sounds like the spanish letter Ñ, however there is no such letter for this sounds in english(if you know spanish, theres your answer, if not, keep reading), thus, no words in english with this sound. in this case, you pronounce LEGNO, as you would use the GN in LASAGNA.

thank you!! :tup: I'd hate to be butchering his name in case someone asks.

see-mo-neh leh-gnio..

Thank you Ragdollia- I stand corrected

we were just talking about this over the weekend at our meetup. im so use to pronouncing it cam-pejj-io (short e sound), i wonder if i'll ever say it correctly by now... lol

so it's see-ta rosa, huh? i'm such a gringo! it always rolled off my tongue as sitta...LOL

we were just talking about this over the weekend at our meetup. im so use to pronouncing it cam-pejj-io (short e sound), i wonder if i'll ever say it correctly by now... lol

so it's see-ta rosa, huh? i'm such a gringo! it always rolled off my tongue as sitta...LOL

hahahaha gringa! then that makes me a... ? hell do i know! xD

chee-táh roh-sah (chee-táh as in cheetos)

wow, so it's chee-tah, as in the animal?! now i know just how bad i've been saying it! LOL

somehow, i wish it were like seet-ah or sitta, since i don't like thinking about the wild cat when i say that word...