Tokidoki Pirate Print?

1. I just e-mailed LeSportsac asking about the elusive pirate print to find out 1) if it was being made available to the public and 2) if so, when. As everyone who hears about/sees the pirate print seems to fall in love with it (as I did immediately), I thought it would be helpful if there was a thread where we could post any information we have.

I'll let you know when customer service responds to my e-mail; I know they told TokiliciousJenY that it would be available after the 1st of the year, but didn't specify anything further after that.

2. i believe if you go to tokidoki and browse through the site you will find info about it. I think it is part of the Pool Collection and it was featured this past August at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. I don't know if he was doing his own show or part of another show but that was when MAGIC was happening at the Hilton Convention Center.

3. [​IMG]

I posted this image in another thread, but here it is again...I found it in a google search.

4. That pix was taken from the merchandise they had at the show.

5. OMG, that is so cute!

6. I love it!! Let me know if you hear anything on it, I would buy that in a heartbeat!! :nuts:

7. Awesome!! Great idea nyshopaholic. I e-mailed the stores last night, the Beverly Center Store and the SoHo Store asking them for any info they may have. I haven't gotten a response yet. When I do, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

8. I love it! The whole TokiDoki collection is adorable.

9. Here we go girls. Below is the response I received from the SoHo LeSportsac store.

Hi Jen,

We are going to have the spring collection which are the Pirates theme. There will be a summer collection which will be available on the website and Beverly Center only. In addition Summer 2007 is the last collection for Tokidoki. Hope everything makes sense and Happy Thanksgiving!

So we WILL be able to get the Pirates!!! WOO-HOO!!
    Start saving your $$$

10. Ok, I did some more sleuthing -- the print was indeed at the Pool Tradeshow (incidentally, I'm really annoyed there's no Pool stuff on eBay!).

http://www.tokidoki.it/images/1163140599_content_images_image_file_poolbooth.gif

It's definitely surrounded by winter 2006 and summer 2007, which is good news (you're right, whomever it was who thought it had beige straps...I really do recall seeing blue, though).

I don't think it's possible that the pirate line was just for this tradeshow. So now I'm feeling more optimistic...

To see all the pictures from the show, go to tokidoki and find it down the left side.

11. Figures that I just unleashed Columbo while you already got the answer. Sigh!

Ah well, joy! Two more tokidoki bags in my future!! Or...maybe a couple of Pirate bags and *then* a summer bag. My husband can't POSSIBLY object to pirates. :biggrin:

12. Frogbubbles...you have me cracking up!!! That's the way life is sometimes...you do all your research and then the answer is right in front of you!!! It never fails...At least we will be able to get our hands on it...that's the bottom line. And I can't wait!!

I'm thinking the same for me...a few pirate bags...No one can object to pirates!! And a summer bag to go along with it. We have to get something from the very last print! ha ha!

13. Thank you for all of the research-- you are all amazing. The only response I got from my e-mail was that it was going to be available after New Year's. I cannot tell you how totally psyched I am that we are going to be able to buy the pirate print!!!! But I am sad that summer 2007 is going to be the last collection. Definitely buying more than one pirate item.

I wonder if we will be able to pre-order...

14. You clearly think like me. :smile:

It's so bad, I'm already scheming....I know we're going to go to NY around March...so I'll be able to get another pirate bag for relatively cheap...

Meanwhile, still waiting for my inferno to arrive!