Tokidoki original print bella...Or Bella Bella... Help!

disney- i dont think they have the citta in the bella bella, only the bella. But im sure. there are alot of them on ebay. Citta seems to be one of the more popular prints on ebay. DO you want citta rosa (the pink one) or citta grey?

thanks for all your congrats! I really like it. Ive been grabbing the bag and admiring the print and putting it on to go get the mail, something out of the car...ect. ehehehehe.

thanks for all your congrats! I really like it. Ive been grabbing the bag and admiring the print and putting it on to go get the mail, something out of the car...ect. ehehehehe.

Tokidoki Lover - Your bag is AWESOME! Mine is almost exactly the same as yours! The back is identical...we got an AWESOME one!!! I did the same thing you're doing when I got mine. I would carry it into our home office to do work and my BF would be like, "Where are you going?" And I'd say, "Duh, to the office to do work!!" And he'd say, "Why do you have your purse?" And I'd laugh to myself and then say, "A girl can't go anywhere without her purse...duhhhhhh!" ahhahahahahahahaha. I really just wanted to admire the print. The original bella bella is one of my favorites of all my purses.

Tokidoki Lover - Your bag is AWESOME! Mine is almost exactly the same as yours! The back is identical...we got an AWESOME one!!! I did the same thing you're doing when I got mine. I would carry it into our home office to do work and my BF would be like, "Where are you going?" And I'd say, "Duh, to the office to do work!!" And he'd say, "Why do you have your purse?" And I'd laugh to myself and then say, "A girl can't go anywhere without her purse...duhhhhhh!" ahhahahahahahahaha. I really just wanted to admire the print. The original bella bella is one of my favorites of all my purses.

yay for identical purses! LOL i totally know what you mean about taking it everywhere. DH hasnt seen it yet because he's not supposed to *know* that I got another one! Heheh. He came home today and it staring him in the face proudly displayed where my other mamma mia inferno used to sit, but alas, he has not noticed it yet!! Men!

yay for identical purses! LOL i totally know what you mean about taking it everywhere. DH hasnt seen it yet because he's not supposed to *know* that I got another one! Heheh. He came home today and it staring him in the face proudly displayed where my other mamma mia inferno used to sit, but alas, he has not noticed it yet!! Men!
hahahahahahahah...I hear what you're saying!! I wonder how long it will take him to notice it. He might not ever notice it if you don't point it out!

Haha I just pm'd the two of you (disney and tokidoki lover) about the outlet...i guess i was too late. i was looking at the bella bella but will prob. get something bigger to use as a diaper bag.

on a different note, the workers at that outlet are awful!!! they couldn't answer a single question that i asked them about the bags!

haha update- DH is still oblivious, even after I put it on, got my chapstick out and put my wallet inside the bag right in front of him. he will notice it way later! HEHE

disney-Still not yet. CItta might come later on in the year Im crossing my fingers for you!

rileygirl- I know! I called to aske what they had and they were totally baffled. THey are like that at ala moana too.

rileygirl- I know! I called to aske what they had and they were totally baffled. THey are like that at ala moana too.

Well, I am NEW to tokidoki so I don't the names of all the prints and I wanted to know the names of the prints that they had so I could let you and Disney know, so I asked them the name of the print and they said it was a Tokikoki, and I said, I know it is a Tokidoki but what print is it? Then they told me the style name, then that there was no name for the print, etc. going around and around in circle until finally the one girl says, "Oh you mean how they have the pirate print, and paradiso?" blah blah blah. I had to walk outta there.

Well, I am NEW to tokidoki so I don't the names of all the prints and I wanted to know the names of the prints that they had so I could let you and Disney know, so I asked them the name of the print and they said it was a Tokikoki, and I said, I know it is a Tokidoki but what print is it? Then they told me the style name, then that there was no name for the print, etc. going around and around in circle until finally the one girl says, "Oh you mean how they have the pirate print, and paradiso?" blah blah blah. I had to walk outta there.

I mean, being new to tokidoki is one thing, but they work at lesporsac!! I could see someone at macys not knowing all the names or styles of tokidoki since they dont carry them all the time, but that is their specialty! Its like going to a car dealership and they couldnt even point a honda from a ford. :P I dont think they should be super experts, either. Just if I call and ask, "do you have Tokidoki in stock?" they dont answer "tokidoki? Whats tokidoki?" Which actually happened at the outlet store, and ala moana!! :hysteric:

I mean, being new to tokidoki is one thing, but they work at lesporsac!! I could see someone at macys not knowing all the names or styles of tokidoki since they dont carry them all the time, but that is their specialty! Its like going to a car dealership and they couldnt even point a honda from a ford. :P I dont think they should be super experts, either. Just if I call and ask, "do you have Tokidoki in stock?" they dont answer "tokidoki? Whats tokidoki?" Which actually happened at the outlet store, and ala moana!! :hysteric:

YIKES!!!!! But that's exactly what I am talking about!