Tokidoki lovers in Singapore

To Dragoncandy- yeah, 1st time when i used my gioco, it was definitely abit 'hard' to zip and unzip whilst getting things out of the bag.. but after awhile i think i will get used to it. hee hee.. Gioco is really a nice style to have, something different as compare to Zucca & MM. ;)

Envii_Tokii - i like the dolce as i dont have it as well. But its small for my daily use.. and I would really like to own something in Tutti, what do you gals think? Which style should i get??

Oh gosh! DFS already stocks Trasporto...so soon! Think I'll have to make a dash asap too! Heard that will only be arriving our shores in October, that's why I waited so that I can evaluate and decide if I want to get some Tutti. Yeah, I agree that Tutti looks boring - black and white and the print is not as cute as those like foresta and Lamore. And the finale will be the Vacanze print which I'm still hesitating if I wanna get it since it is christmas theme.

vacanze is here!
received a call from the SA yesterday, she said the new stocks just arrived on monday (5 nov) at isetan scotts. so go check it out... hurry!

this print's cuter than i thought :love:

Yes, I called up Isetan and found out that the BV is $345 and the zucca sells at $395!!! The ladies in the US are so much luckier than us to be able to get them at such great prices.

Ah, the spiaggia, :yes: they are in the airport. Saw them in the store 2 days ago but they only carry certain styles - bambinone, giocco, ciao, mamma mia and bella. That's all they have. I was initially not so keen to get this print as I find it rather busy and having too many colours, but when I saw the MM on display, I just couldn't put it down! I can get it at about $225 (after staff discount) but I was still not very sure, so I put it on hold. I gotta decide on Friday whether to buy it or not.

I really would like to get a MM but spiaggia wasn't in my original plan - a foresta would be great if I can find one as fabulous as what I saw in one of the threads here. What do you think? Should I get the spiaggia MM or not? This would probably be my 4th tokidoki in less than a month. My husband thinks I am crazy:nuts:

I got my BV in Paradiso in Changi @ SGD246.00

Saw the Vacanze print, as expected, I don't like them at all. I'm quite contented and happy with what I have - over 50 tokidoki bags from various collections. And with the trasporto, this ends my obsession with Tokidoki Lesportsac collaboration and hopefully let my wallet recover. I'm on to the next quest for other brands now.

Wow the prices for tokidoki bags in SG are really high!
Always check http://www.lesportsac.com/external/tokidoki/tokidoki_winter.html
for current prices.
In US, Bambinone bags cost US$130.00 each.
In SG, Bambinone bags cost US$160.00 each??

Daylight robbery! Might as well buy from Lesportsac website or ebay, even with shipping they are cheaper. My Singapore friend buys her Giocos and Stellinas from Lesportsac.com and have them send me, then I send her, postage only US$4.00.