tokidoki iskin.

I just bought my ipod video last night at Wal-Mart so I can watch movies or TV while I'm on the elliptical (45 minutes DRAGS OOOOON) at 24 HR and I just ordered the Tsuru iskin with money I had in my Paypal for selling some other stuff (so no money really spent)!! I think the colors on the Tsuru iskin are so pretty...

I can't wait for it to come in the mail!! Whoo-hoo!!
:yahoo:

On a side note, does anyone know if any companies make smaller earphones?? The standard size that comes with the ipods and other electronics are too big for my ears and end up hurting after 15 minutes or so (even with the padding)... Maybe child-sized earphones?

Hey Maya! The tsuru one is really cuuute!! You should've asked to see my iSkin at the HI meet if you wanted to see how the material was like!! :P

As for the earphones.. I also ordered a pair of green ones from the iSkin site. They fit pretty good but I have small ears too. Sometimes they slip out of my ears.. :confused1: But that could be just me. I dont put the cover on it.. maybe I should do that.

IDK what other brand is good but good luck with that!

I just bought my ipod video last night at Wal-Mart so I can watch movies or TV while I'm on the elliptical (45 minutes DRAGS OOOOON) at 24 HR and I just ordered the Tsuru iskin with money I had in my Paypal for selling some other stuff (so no money really spent)!! I think the colors on the Tsuru iskin are so pretty...

I can't wait for it to come in the mail!! Whoo-hoo!!
:yahoo:

On a side note, does anyone know if any companies make smaller earphones?? The standard size that comes with the ipods and other electronics are too big for my ears and end up hurting after 15 minutes or so (even with the padding)... Maybe child-sized earphones?

I have the same problem with the headphones that come with iPod. The iPod in-ear phones are much better though they are a little pricier at $39.00, but they have 3 different sizes of buds included and they are soft so your ears won't hurt.

Below is the description from apple.com, but you can buy them at almost any store.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=17F6F30F&nplm=M9394G/B

We had to go to CompUSA after the beach today to get a wireless router and so I looked around for smaller earphones. I found some brand I never heard of before, but it came with a set of three sizes and was only $13 so I'm a happy camper. I can't wait to try out my ipod video at the gym tomorrow morning! I've been downloading CSI episodes I haven't seen yet!! Hehe.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the iskins to arrive...? I know it says they ship 24-48 hours but anyone know how long it takes to get to Hawaii? I want my Tsuru already!!

i just ordered one tonight, flying adios. i'm very excited! it was between that and sandy, but flying adios won me over somehow! i hope it doesn't take forever and a day to arrive... i wants it now!

Hmm my sis just got herself a nano .. I'd get her an iSkin but she doesn't like tokidoki. Too bad .. it'd look so way cuute and I'm sure she'd get a lot of compliments!

I have been debating between to the Tsuru and Adios Flowers iskins for the nano for almost a week now!!! I'm sooo indecisive... Maybe I should flip a coin over it? I was also wondering why shipping seems so expensive. $7.50 to ship to Seattle.

At least you don't have to pay $16 to get it shipped to Hawaii!! Grrrrrrr... :cursing:

On top of that, UPS came today but I was at work!! So I'm having them redirect it to my workplace and I hope to get it tomorrow!

I have been debating between to the Tsuru and Adios Flowers iskins for the nano for almost a week now!!! I'm sooo indecisive... Maybe I should flip a coin over it? I was also wondering why shipping seems so expensive. $7.50 to ship to Seattle.

I think it's expensive because it's Canada Post, and everything they do is expensive. -_-; I just ordered one last week (milky time btw, after much deliberation!) and paid $6.50 US for shipping, and I'm in Canada.

I just looked up the tracking on UPS just to see what it said... Apparently it had to go through "additional security check by goverment beyond UPS control." *lol* My box better not arrive all mangled or missing anything!

Yay!! My package came to my workplace today!! I had one of my kids grab me scissors and I opened it up right then and there. *lol* It's freakin' awesome!! My students think so, too. *lol*

My bf said, "We both got skins today. You got your iSkin and I got my practice skins." *lol* (Practice skins for tattooing)