Tokidoki in Seventeen

1. I just picked up the latest issue of Seventeen magazine, and guess what I saw in it...a Famiglia Dolce! This is the first time I've ever seen a Tokidoki bag in a magazine:smile: Has anyone else seen Tokidoki in magazines? (I hope no one posted this yet, sorry if they did!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Sorry for the bad quality pics!)

2. Very cool..i've never seen it in a magazine, but then again I dont read magazines lol..the only things I've ever seen in print really are toki ads lol.

3. I can't really read because of the flash on the picture, but does it say you can get that famiglia bag on lesportsac.com ? I wonder if that means they will put the famiglia up soon and maybe tutti? That would be nice.

4. i saw that too.. i just got the magazine!!!!! n i have seen tokidoki in a magazine before once in Teen Vogue thats how i actually found out about tokidoki... it was the 1st print if i can remember correctly.... haha i got excited when i saw it!

5. That's :supacool:!! I read a ton of magazines and have never seen toki advertised before!! Thanks for sharing.

Now I'm :confused1: though, you think tutti & famiglia will be available online or just famiglia?? :push:

6. Me too :yahoo:

7. That's awesome! Thanks for posting Paintingneko!! Now I am going to have to ask my sister very nicely if I can have that page from her magazine.

8. oh that's so cool!! I've never seen toki in a magazine before!!

9. Which month's issue is this in?

10. O:huh:...very nice! Makes me love my FAMIGLIA DOLCE now, I was going to sell it,
    [​IMG]
    but now i'll keep it...:love:

11. adorable. i still don't like the famiglia print too much, but i'm sure there are others who love it :smile:

i may have seen some publicity for tokidoki but maybe a longggg time ago, before i even thought it was worth the $$$.

12. Aww yay.. even though I'm far from 17 anymore.. haha.

13. Snapcat:
    Sorry about the flash :sweatdrop:, but yes it does say Lesportsac.com.

GoldenAnkh:
    It is the september 2007 issue (has ashley simpson on the cover)

djr0658:
    Cute dolce! It makes me want one now! I'm more of a big bag girl, but I want to try carrying around a small bag again and see if I like it :yes:

14. aww, the dolces look so cute!

I am far from 17 to, but I occasionally like to look in that magazine =) They have kewl stuff!

15. Here's a few scans from mags, mostly Asian mags. Tokidoki is HUGE is Asia esp. Taiwan, Korea, and Japan! I see a lot of Singaporean Tokidoki lovers in the forum too! I don't really see that many mags spreads from the US though.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]