Tokidoki flower hoodies...

Jennilicious tokidoki... hehe- I know I am not super super thrilled about the hoodies, but the little flowers are cute. now if it was latte.. I would have gotten about seven already... lol. But you gotta take what you can get, right? Plus I love the fact that its short sleeve. I love hoodies, but I think im more in love with the kangaroo pocket, and here in hawaii I could use that short sleeved one all day!
I have to agree, I like the fact that the flower hoodie is short sleeved. I'm usually pretty warm and I HATE sweating! I'm not crazy about the flowers myself. Forget about if it was a latte. I too would have had 7 of them...even if they didn't fit!!

Robotkitten- It looks adorable on you!! Congrats on your purchase! I think my t-shirt was about $32 in the store which isn't bad at all for today! :rolleyes:

Hey Jen, you had the button down and returned it right? Metropark has them now and I'm really tempted to buy one. Do I need to ask you to talk me out of it?
Hmmm...I don't know. It's going to look good on someone it's just not me. I didn't like how long it was it comes past your butt. My issue was if I was wearing a belt w/it the bottom button was tight, looking like it was going to pop open. I also didn't like the way it was see through so you MUST wear a shirt underneath BUT you can see the entire shirt...you can see it tucked in...you can see where it ends if it's untucked....just not for me!! :sweatdrop:

Hmmm...I don't know. It's going to look good on someone it's just not me. I didn't like how long it was it comes past your butt. My issue was if I was wearing a belt w/it the bottom button was tight, looking like it was going to pop open. I also didn't like the way it was see through so you MUST wear a shirt underneath BUT you can see the entire shirt...you can see it tucked in...you can see where it ends if it's untucked....just not for me!! :sweatdrop:
Here's the white tee Jen is talking about. Its on ebay.
eBay: BN TOKIDOKI SHIRT +LeSportsac Qee & Moofia card, LARGE (item 130082085552 end time Feb-22-07 23:59:26 PST)

It's an XL. I'm a size 12ish... mostly because I'm a 38DD. This hoodie was the only one that I can see myself wearing. It's pretty nice quality, I'm still not sure it's $70 nice but I think it's a better value than the fourty whatever dollar t-shirts.
The flower is cute but latte would be awesome!
It looks cute on you! I got mine today too and I was so happy it fit me. My chest is the same size as yours and that button up shirt did not want to button. I dont want you to waste your money.

OMG that little button up shirt is AWESOME!!!!! I love it, and i think it would be super cute open with like a green tank top underneath!! How much was it? Can I bribe someone to get it and I will send them money???????

the button up shirt is cute, but if you button it up all the way, it looks weird...there's a picture on the JapanLA myspace on their blog...www.myspace.com/japanla, and click on view all blogs, scroll almost to the bottom and you'll see it.

lambfashionista, you are right, the blue flower zip-up runs pretty true to size...the tan one is more baggy than that one.

It looks cute on you! I got mine today too and I was so happy it fit me. My chest is the same size as yours and that button up shirt did not want to button. I dont want you to waste your money.
Damn button ups not buttoning up! I hate it when stuff doesn't fit right and I don't think I'd like that it's long. Thanks guys for saving me some $$$'s.

OMG that little button up shirt is AWESOME!!!!! I love it, and i think it would be super cute open with like a green tank top underneath!! How much was it? Can I bribe someone to get it and I will send them money???????
I don't know that it will look good open like most normal button downs b/c it's so long...it might look like a smock. I think it's around $70. I wouldn't mind getting it for you but I'm not going to be near MetroPark until next Thursday and I don't know that they'll still have it. I'd be more than willing to check though. Let me know what you think and what size you'd want. :supacool: